Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Well its not a sequel to inheritance but its still pretty good, i guess
kiwi chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
I have enjoyed this chapter greatly and I wish you the best of luck on future stories. May the stars watch over you and may peace rest in your heart.
anel chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Continue, its probably better than the series itself
blaze chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Sapphira released a jet of blue fire in the air. Happiness wafted from Sapphira and engulfed Eragon. While Sapphira was sharing her seemingly endless emotions, a disturbance in the air caught her off guard. She plummeted to the ground at break neck speed.
"Letta!" Eragon yelled. Sapphira stopped inches from the ground.

You continue it.
Firefly's Fire Light chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I have two pieces of advice for you. Don't jump to romance, keep it going slow ad make sure the mystery stays intact and you don't start revealing things. It really frustrates me when I'm on chapter 7 of a fan fiction and we're already in a sex scene. Also when you do chose to reveal the passion, try not to have them in a sex scene the first night! I mean, its not like Arya to randomly pull Eragon into her room and start harassing him! Its also not like Eragon to just give into her without any resistance! He needs to be like; "Arya, you must not be in your right mind, I know who you are and this isn't it. I know ruling can be stressful, but-" then maybe she kisses him or something blah blah blah... (I don't mean to copy that just an idea) Hope this helps with your next chapter! (I swear if there is a sew scene in the next chapter...) xD
NerdsxUnite chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Um update?
Kiara chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
In the end, it's WAY different than you are writing it.
Kiara chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I like your writing( and trust me I don't say that often.) the only problem I have is that it's sad that eragon and arya have appeared to have lost touch completely. It seems unlikely, regardless of distance or circumstance, but really good otherwise.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
7 years come on write
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was great! Keep it up, I like the ideas your putting out there, I'm looking forward to reading the finished version.
Eon chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This looks amazing. Im looking forward to reading the completed version.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Do you know what eragons sword is its brisingr and it emits a blue fire when he says fire in the ancient languge and he forged ( well technicly the elf forger did but she was controlling eragons mind)
ciara chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This was fabulous! I csn not wait for the next chapter
Lauren chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Amazing story! PLEASE continue!
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »