Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
Ladion chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
this story was ok i hope continue the story soon
captainxodoe-archive chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
How come you haven't updated? It's a good story, and I want to know what happes next
phoenix315 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Very good story! im really hoping that you will get back to it one day, sooner than later! I have hope since this chapter came a year after the last. you write the characters so good and that is so rare. and i love reading about tension between eragon and arya, that (hopefully) gets resolved. so please update!
Dark-Angel4life chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
although i think you did such a great job with empire eridor and ending that it dosen't need a sequal i'm sure that everyone would want one, so please do!
imgettingtiredofyou chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
if you mean a sequel to 'empire, eridor, and ending', i'd LOVE one! though it would seem you haven't been working on these in a while...
WolfFreak-185 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Oh boy, that's bad. Anyway, please update soon, this is cool!
Wolf Howls Echo Thru Stillness chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
-adding to faves so I can read later-
E-J99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i like this!

i can't wait untill they meet!

i can already sense the emotions :P

ciao x
Elven Maden chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
The name of the sword is Misery, not Sorrow. Just thought I'd point that out, even if someone already has.
DOTLP chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Hi. It's me again. I enjoyed Empire, Eridor, and Ending. But this is so much better in terms of grammar and story flow. I love the interaction between Arya and Eragon (of course, those are the parts that I live for). It seems very in character, and believable. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Markicle chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Um... just responding to your little authors note thingamabob that I DEFINITELY would want a sequel to Empire, Eridor, and Ending. And by the way, you rock
Joel chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Wow. Keep writing! By the way, I love Empire. I have read Brisingr, but I think that you story is much better. Anyway, please, keep writing.
blaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
some of this i do not understand, but i like it alot.

could you explain a few things though.

1)does saphira have a mate

2)is eragon living over the seas in a land other than alagasiea

3)why does arya hate him

4) and whay was the dream of?

i really like this but i was confussed in some place like the note he just recieved.

update soon.

teegss.
MoonsilverTwilight chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
please continue!
MoonsilverTwilight chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
lol the ones who dont fight often always end up with the biggest fight...
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »