Reviews for Supposedly
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
I love it! An ambiguous AK bond with Kenshin misinterpreting it! or is he?
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Enishi and Kaoru eavesdropping behind the bushes was really funny! They were even discussing the situation like some TV drama. XD Although Kaoru should really learn to put her phone on silent.. My favorite part still has to be Enishi covering Kaoru's eyes during the almost make-up session. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
The KK interaction during Yukishiro-Kamiya conspiracy was hilarious. These three are gold together when they want to be. Poor Kaoru though, two elder siblings against the youngest is hardly fair. I agree. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I think I would enjoy it if Enishi and Kaoru kept as siblings. They are highly amusing when together.

What's with the hide-and-seek? I wonder who they're playing with. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I'm actually enjoying Enishi and Kaoru. I'm a bit curious though as to why Enishi had acted in such a way with Kaoru.. Could he have wanted to be something more than a stepbrother to Kaoru?
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I wish Kaoru would stop calling hin Ken-san. It's weird. LOL

Anyway, who'd have known. Kenshin and Enishi teaming up against Kaoru. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well that was an interesting start..

I guess Kaoru's first reaction should have been.. "Ooops".. :D
kyoandyuya chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Noooo! Please update soon! I wanna know who will take who in this story! :)
patiently waiting chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
Please update soon. I will never find peace until I know what's gonna happen to the rest of the story.

An update would be an awesome Christmas gift, Merry Christmas. :)
KiT72 chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
please tell me you'll update this! its a masterpiece! )
HisaAngel chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
Omg! Everyone so mean to Kaoru! Aw, Enishi is so cute! Please update whenever you can.
Felonyisacrime chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Le gasp!

Wait, before I utter a word or anything fangirlish, I would like to say something serious.

I'm not going to say sorry, I'm not going to utter words that insist that I pity you. In fact, I'm pretty sure you could deal with this headstrong without me -a perfectly standing by stranger- butt in to what is not my business.

I hope you can get up your feet after what happened to your mom. )

Anyways, back to what I was saying.

SQUE... Please make a sequel pretty please?

You write awesomely!(sp?)
alwyzme chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
Tomoe is the most selfish character in this story. Kaoru maybe self deprecating but she isn't egotistical B*i*t*c*h. I am hoping that Enishi gives Tomoe a tongue lashing for her actions. She seems determined to hurt Kaoru in every way possible. First she uses Kaoru to try and break up with Kenshin and when Kenshin gets the message and moves on she uses Kaoru to try to get him back. Some say Kaoru is indecisive but really it is Tomoe's actions that leave us wanting less of her. How is a person capable of loving such a heinous person. I feel sorry for Akira at the moment. He doesn't know he is being used and considered a consolation prize if Tomoe is chasing after Kenshin again. "Can she rob him? Won't give him up without a fight." What is she thinking? Now when she feels competition for something that she once laid claim to she is unwilling let it go.

For all of Kaoru's actions of trying to create a family environment seems Tomoe is trying to do everything possible to unravel such beliefs. Tomoe has time again purposely hurt her even when they were growing up and Enishi was tormenting Kaoru Tomoe never intervened. Nor did she lend any comforting words to Kaoru. It was all about Tomoe and her life. Wonder where she gets the personality. How is the mother in all of this? Seems like she is spoiled rotten to the core at the moment. Does Tomoe have any redeeming qualities? She is a flake, a coward, indecisive, and selfish person. Doesn't seem like a person one would like to spend eternity with. I hope someone slaps her some sense.

Poor Enishi to finally devise a plan to make everyone happy and see it blow up in his face. He couldn't stop Tomoe from being selfish and Kaoru from witnessing something. Kenshin is going to have to make things very clear to both girls. And grovel to someone. He isn't all at fault but there is definitely going to be a need for an amazing apology for someone. As for who Enishi called I don't think he would have curt with Soujirou to save Kaoru. He was upset and wanted to make Kaoru happy after witnessing her tears. I think it is Kenshin but that could be me being really hopeful. I hope Kenshin ran after her. Thanks for the read until next time.
alwyzme chapter 16 . 3/21/2009
Condolences for your loss. It is nice that you have an outlet and comfort and look forward to whatever you write. Thanks for continuing your story. Looking forward to your future endeavors.
alwyzme chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
It is a rarity to have a nice Enishi and one that is thoughtful. His concern for Kaoru is really refreshing and sweet. Amongst the whole competition and bet he still has time to spare and worry about her. At first I thought he was going to be a love rival for Kenshin but it turns out the time he spent in China gave him a sense of understanding and perspective. He figured out his angst and developed maturely. It is nice to know that Kaoru is not alone in the world and someone is looking out for her. Because it does seem she is the one worrying and looking out for others without concern for herself.

Enishi is being a nice guy and accepting of the two males that have been causing a lot of ruckus in his family life. Akira we haven't met much so I don't have a clear opinion of what his part in the whole drama has been besides being the other guy. But Kenshin has been kicking up a lot of dirt and making a storm of things. He hasn't made things easy and with so much back a forth it would drive a guy mad. Enishi has been patient and actually extended a hand in Kenshin's pursuit and making him see things clearly and making definite choices. Hope Enishi will also find a girl to make him happy.

Tomoe may be the eldest but she is light years away from actually acting like the eldest. She is selfish and spoiled compared to the younger siblings. I don't know if it is because she doesn't realize she is or that she does know but because she acts so frail and meek Kaoru and Enishi let her get away with it and end up picking up after her. I will take Enishi's word on Tomoe's feelings for Akira but it doesn't seem she really knows what she wants. She is always after things she can't have. Hope she starts taking responsibility for her actions. Why is Tomoe still so undecided? She has been spending more time with Akira so why does she continue to cling and "whine"?

I like Misao poking about and prodding Kaoru to finally think about herself and her situation. Kaoru has such and inferiority complex and living with the undecided Tomoe hasn't helped either. Misao is a definite need as a girl friend. She is a good perspective for Kaoru and a great shoulder to lean on. I hope if Kaoru is to afraid to stand up for herself when it comes to Kenshin and Tomoe that she will step in and yell at them if they ever hurt Kaoru. It would be an amusing scene to read about. Kaoru is going to have tough times ahead for herself and it is nice that Misao will always stand by her. Thanks for the read until next time.