Reviews for Unexpected Visitor
Foxxy23 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
No offense man, but your the one with the sucky couples. (exept YinxYuck) plus i was only skiping to the YinxYuck parts, i am not against Yaoi pairings, it just isn't right and it makes my gut sad. My gut is never wrong dude.
guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Please update more i love this story :3
DeadlySpider888 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I'm really loving this! Please update! I must find out what happens next!
Sonamygirl1501 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Cant wait plz update soon its been about 3 yrs since u updated and i dont want u to feel rushed but u have gotten a lot of reviews but we all want to know what happens next so keep up the good work:D
PhantomWise19 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I gotta say, I am now completely hooked on this couple! X3 I never would have even considered this couple until now! 3333 I'm glad someone had the balls to stand up and write something new.

I honestly can't wait for the next chapt.! OMG they're gonna be in the same room! I wanna see a KISS DAMNIT!

Anywho, awesome work, PLEEEEEASE continue!

~Phantom
cheynnee101 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
this story was awsome
Dreamer-Sara chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Sweet, yet creepy! I don't support the CarlXYang coupling but you managed that really well! It would be less creepy if Carl ended up being a girl, don't you think?

(sorry! I like to be straight but I still love your story! )
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
UPDATE NOW OR I WILL FLAME YOU UNTIL YOU DO!
PenGator3 chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
R U Gonna 2 finish the story? It's been almost a year but other than that keep up the good work.
misscapsicle chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
Wow! YangxCarl cool!

I can't wait to see more!

I hope to see more chapters soon

see'ya D out
Tsu-FLT chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Huh, I finally got my butt to read this whole fic o_O; *is lazy to read big fics
Apples Of Avalon chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
AWESOME AS EVER FLASH! ;P
SLASH-fanfictionfan123 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Awesome! Carl and Yang are so cute together! Something tells me things are going to get even slashier while they share a room together! Yin is so sweet with Yuck as well!
Wolf-Fairy chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
I gotta say again how much I appriciate the surprise of a new chapter. Totally "Unexpected". :P Well I loved the chappie alot, especially the ending! Aww, Yang's getting a soft spot for Carl, hehe and now they're going to be sleeping in the spare room together. Well I'm glad they we're able to get Yuck out of there too. Can't wait to see the next chapter Flashie! *hugs*
the mizter chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Yang and Carl are sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-..well, ya know what I'm trying to say. XD

Your writing on here seemed quite good for me, I actually liked how you low paced the writing at the end, as it gave the sense of tranqulity of the situation. :)

Again, would like to know this all ends, but it depends on you, my gator pal. *glomps* Gewd job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »