Reviews for Instrument of the Gods
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I dont think I have ever reviewed but I love this story you have created. The mysticism is very interesting and of course it makes my shipper heart happy. Hope you get inspired for a few more chapters or a follow on :)
Rageful Jewel chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
A very interesting story. I definitely like how Kara is still mortal in this one. (Gods that was depressing, seeing her burn her body in the series.) Anyway, I got a few question about the story that I got to ask. First question, will the song "All Along the Watchtower" be used in anyway in your story to guide the Colonists to Earth. I ask because that was one of the things that I liked about the series finale. Second question, are the other members of the Final Five going to Cylons in your story or are they human? After all, you used Sam and he is one of the Final Five. Lastly, are you going to update your story anytime soon? I ask because I want to know what happens next.
angeleyes46 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
please post again soon.
musicaljay chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
Oh, a second pilot baby! *squee*

Looking forward to the next chapter!
musicaljay chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
What a perfect way to call Lee to his daughter! :D
musicaljay chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
You wrote the discussion between Kara and Lee so perfectly. Absolutely true to the characters, even if it was heartwrenching at parts (not a bad thing!).
musicaljay chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Oh, poor dense Lee.
Artemis90 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Yay new update! I was wondering how Tierra and Kara would escape Six...

... and now a new brother! But why did the Final Cylon only show Sam? What about the other final four? Please continue!
kthrace09 chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
I love this story and I can't believe I just now found it. Great chapter and I love the ending. Update soon...
arielmoondance chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
Updates! YAY!

Great chapters- I am so excited about a second pilot baby!
TamSibling chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
I'm loving this story and I can't believe I've missed it until now. I don't care how AU it is - I think you posit a few interesting theories that are worth investigating - I'm hoping you update soon!
ddt73 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Very good chapter, nice swerve with Casaandra being another copy of Six.

Good job.

Would have liked to Lee meet his daughter and "see" the reunion, since we ended on that cliffhanger, instead of brushing past it. However all in all, a very good chapter. :)
setivalen chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great story! I really look forward to where it goes next-thanks for continuing to add to it! Nicole
MagikDragon chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
I hope Lee and Kara will be ok from now on and that Lee will get to meet his daughter
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
I liked this story, keep up the good work.