Reviews for Operation WARFARE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I see how this is based off the show 24, I'm a sucker for that show! Nice story even if it isn't finished.
Super Reader chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
nice... hang on a sec though. I was looking at ur profile (that's how I found this story) and u said this is Kuki/Wally, Abby/Nigel and Fanny/Hoagie... don't u usually do Abby/Hoagie and Nigel/Rachel? Or is that a typo? either way update! I never read the first version so I can't say which is better...
Kelly chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Good story. I thought it was negative numbuh three. Update soon.
Death's Soulmate chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I finally found the key to get me out of my damn hole. Hey Cyrix, yes another awesome chapter that has me anxious for the next step. I'd believe the Code Module's that protected. It is an extremely important piece of equipment after all. I guessed it was Negative Numbuh Three a few sentences in. I quickly ruled Negative Numbuh Five out since she's the opposite of (Positive) Numbuh 5. I could see Negative Numbuh Three going through the challenges, you wrote it so vividly. What did that machine do? Slap or grab her (butt)?

“AH! COLD! COLD! COLD!” she screams and dances around trying to get rid of the ice cream.

That line was most vivid and funny. I loved it. Update soon. Awesome story.

Oh and Negative Numbuh 4 needs a life, seriously.
Numbeh 013 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I love this story to :) UPDATE SOON i dont know what else 2 say
xpetahzx chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
lol numbuh 86 doesn't get mad for being called a sir?
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh that was awesome. I loved the whole countdown and combination with 24. Yeah that's 86 for you, scary. Yeah they do that stare at the can thing in the show. So dumb for operatives, so dumb. I loved everything about the story, even this stealer of the code module. Update. I COMMAND You.
tater06 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
OH, Let me guess who it is...I think it's CREE! I really like this! Update soon! I'll keep reading!
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
never really read the old verion, but it's coo nice

i'd say update .. but i wont ;)