Reviews for Summer Fun
0x-i-Need-A-Hug-x0 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
WALLY lol first he should keep getting like interupted then just yell it when its quite,lol
Egypt Mesi chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
So cute! I think Wally should tell her because he's always the one who's asked out by Kuki. Wally needs to take a stand and as he said it 'Open his cruddy mouth.' lol anyway gj
Nigel's Leading Woman chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Oh, an exciting chapter! _ Hmm... I think Kuki should seriously tell him how she feels! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work, too. :3
Kelly chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
So cute! update soon!
Numbeh 013 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
hi! cool I love it why don't they both do it at the same time? yay! that would be funny :P update soon please
Jatieluv chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Wally! i can't wait for the next chapter it's really good so far!
KNDfreak chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Yay! Thank u! *smiles*
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Yay! a chapter 3! ive been waiting! I wonder what's wally thinking? Hmm. ;)
Numbeh 013 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
yay! cool! I knew there was something up between those two haha

laziness has taken on me so ... u know great chapter can't wait 4 the next one
kukiwally4veafan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice...poor kuki. I really hope u finished! Maybe throw in a surprise? Like, i dunno, kuki falls in love with some else? Just a suggestion. U really don't have to do it. But please finish! im dying here!
Jatieluv chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
aw poor kuki...seems wally isn't very good with words lolz! he should've kissed her...boys are stupid lolz! oh well hopefully he can fix it. i can't wait 4 the next chappie i really like it so far.
Numbeh 013 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Wally must be really stupid, he is always like that thou ... says things not thinking 'em, but hold on a bit What was that:" "Uhh… we really fooled them huh?” Kuki giggles and asks him." did they have some kind of deal tht I'm not aware of?

please update :P
Jatieluv chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
omg! i luv it. u should totally continue and i can't wait 4 the next chappie!
numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
lol I'm lazy to log in again ... ya know me ... SWEET! I can't wait 4 chapter 2, i can sense troubles