Reviews for Vengeful Nightmares
maskedpainter chapter 23 . 7/2/2008
hi!

love your story here and just wanted to say i would love to see an ending to this story could you please finish it for us?

~MP
SilkenPetal chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Update...NOW! I want to see what happens, I must see what happens. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING SO GOOD AND THEN LEAVE IT!
SilkenPetal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I wish you would write more to this, it is so interesting and I know you are probably busy, but I miss it so much. It has been so long since your last update and you promised you would soon.
Clandistera chapter 23 . 3/13/2007
I'm surprised at how long it's been since someone begged you to update! I'll have to take it upon myself.

Pleease update!

It's a wonderful story and I really hope you are going to finish. Don't leave us hanging!
if-666 chapter 23 . 10/23/2003
brilliant- more. and lots of jareth.

thabks
Lady Anne chapter 23 . 7/5/2003
It's a travesty that a story this good was apparently given up on, as it hasn't been updated in over a year.
Vouivre chapter 23 . 7/4/2003
Very captivating. I've been waiting hopefully for quite a few months that you might finish it. You're nearly there! One last battle and a lovely ending!
Romm chapter 23 . 1/23/2003
Ack, good fic. Hope you come back and finish it, it's cool.
Lythandae chapter 23 . 11/18/2002
Spiffy story.

I likes the dream concept please hurries with tha next chapter!
Mevneriel chapter 23 . 6/8/2002
cool chapter. I greatly look forward to see how this story finishes. Keep up the great work.
amazonsummons chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
My..My...Such a good story, wish I wrote it. Please continue...it is unfair to leave a tale incomplete
LabyLoverLaurie chapter 23 . 6/7/2002
*squealing delightedly* I discovered your story a while back... can't remember if I commented or not. But I am adoring, and when I finally returned here, I had 8 beautiful chapters to catch up on. Oh, please please please update again soon... This is such a wonderful story. And all this being said at the risk of sounding like some starry-eyed, easily-impressed newbie, lol.

-Laurie
amazonsummons chapter 23 . 6/6/2002
More...you must write MORE!:)
Serena53 chapter 22 . 5/31/2002
Full of suspense! Write some more soon thanks!
Redaura chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
that's good...jsut waiting for the j/s bit...*hint hint* update soooon!
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »