Reviews for Vengeful Nightmares
Mevneriel chapter 22 . 5/29/2002
Cool chapter. I look forward to see how the next one ends. Keep up the great work.
Mevneriel chapter 21 . 5/28/2002
cool chapter. I look forward to the next.
Xelena chapter 21 . 5/23/2002
interesting turn of events...
Mevneriel chapter 20 . 5/16/2002
Hoggle's mom seems sweat. I look forward to see how this turns out. Keep up the great work.
Xelena chapter 20 . 5/16/2002
i like it. pleae continue this soon
tellergirl chapter 20 . 5/16/2002
Wow. It tooks some time, but it is so worth it to read it all the way through. What happens next! I can't wait for the next segment!
Mariel1 chapter 19 . 5/15/2002
Yeah, I agree that he's a crybaby. Don't worry, I had something planned that will make him snap out of it, and you'll hear about it in Chapter 20! Didn't mean to annoy anybody. '-_-
Spencers13 chapter 19 . 5/15/2002
Very intresting story! I do hope you continue on with it!

I only have one problem... Hoggle is a crybaby. Granted he's had a tough life and now the nightmare creatures are reminding him constantly of it, but he should be a little more emotionally strong than he is now. By the like umpteenth time he started bawling, I was getting a little annoyed.

Other than that, excellent story! I very eagerly await the next chapter! _
Xelena chapter 19 . 5/14/2002
I love the bird's description and transformation, as well as the quote.

"Now much is made clear." He said, bringing her hand to his lips and kissing the

back of it. "I am honored to meet the lovely thief who has so cleverly stolen

Jareth’s heart!". please continue soon.
Shattered Snow chapter 19 . 5/12/2002
*is very surprised to see an angst Laby fic* Ack! I never expected to see an actually GOOD Laby/angst story. There are a few out there but this one tops all. Interesting plot line, too. I read all 19 chapters in one night! I would like to see a few more chapters from Sarah's parents p.o.v. though.
Miaka chapter 19 . 5/12/2002
Ohhh! This story is absolutely marvelous! You must continue -PLEASE continue- this soon! I luuuubbb it. ;3
Mevneriel chapter 19 . 5/12/2002
Cool chapter. I look forward to the next.
Ezra's Angel chapter 19 . 5/11/2002
So who is he, and where can I get one? ) Loving the story... please keep going.
Ifonly chapter 19 . 5/11/2002
Ah, yet another handsome fae man!
Redaura chapter 19 . 5/11/2002
yipee! i read teh rest this morning then now theres another chapter! that good! :) update sooooooooooooooon! please.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »