Reviews for Vengeful Nightmares
Redaura chapter 18 . 5/11/2002
aawwwwwwwww. wot u done to j? *sniff* and the friendship between s adn h is sweet, and it's nice to have a nice steppmonm. please update sooooooon! preeetty poeasae with a chocolate jareth on top. *puppy dog eyes* pplllleeaasse.
Ifonly chapter 18 . 5/10/2002
This is becoming very intriquing! i cant wait for more! tata~
Mevneriel chapter 18 . 5/7/2002
Great chapter. I look forward to the next. Keep up on the great work.
xSpikeMex chapter 17 . 4/22/2002
This is the BEST "Labyrinth" story I've EVER read! Please continue it! I'll check back daily for updates on it! - Laur
Xelena chapter 17 . 4/20/2002
i haven't read a new chapter in so long, and i must say that that one more than makes up for the recent lack of chapters.
Torhu-angel chapter 17 . 4/16/2002
yay! its still going excellent :) can't wait for the next bit
Torhu-angel chapter 14 . 4/16/2002
oh, I do like this - you must have put a lot of effort into it. I really like that you're concentrating on the extra characters, giving them proper things to do.
Kiboo Sturrock chapter 17 . 4/15/2002
Hey the story thus far kicks ass a fav of mine from the begining keep it up you got me hooked.
Mevneriel chapter 17 . 4/14/2002
Cool chapter. I am glad that this story is still being written. I look forward to the next chapter.
CrystalKitten13 chapter 17 . 4/14/2002
Silver Space chapter 17 . 4/14/2002
Great story. keep up the great work. I can't hardly wait for another chapter.q
mogster144 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Nooooooo! You can't leave the story here! Write, my pretty, write!) sorry, i just watched the Wizard of Oz with my kid sister... *grin*... you can't leve it here, you have to write hte next chapter... or else *evil chuckles fade into background*
eviltama chapter 16 . 3/31/2002

hello! knock knock? some one there? u stopped the story...wat were u THINKING? BIG cliff hanger here! comeon! get a move on and write! WRITE I TELL YE WRITE!

oh and this is a really cool story if u didnt already know! _
Ezra's Angel chapter 16 . 3/25/2002
AHHHHH! You haven't left me with a cliffhanger this entire time, but OMG! I just got left with the cliffhanger from Hell! Please tell me that this will cure Jareth... please get up the next chapter. I want everything to be okay. And what was with the Tomcat, is he a real part in this story or just another dream?
Ezra's Angel chapter 15 . 3/25/2002
And they are off to the dangerous city. I can't believe I only have one more chapter to go. You better update soon... or I might go insane and kill a few people... J/K but I do hope your next chapter will be up ASAP.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »