Reviews for Lost & Found
Clotisy chapter 19 . 10/26/2007
that was a really great chapter

i've just read half the story today and i can honestly say its one of the best Troypay stories on here.

update soon!
Chesom549 chapter 19 . 10/26/2007
So sad. Emily's father is horrible man. Sharpay's father is almost as bad. I felt my heart go out to Emily I can only imagine the pain... Oh. And were they recording that conversation with Emily? For the trial? Or are they going to make her retell the story in court? Continue.
FFStoryFanGirl09 chapter 18 . 10/24/2007
Amazzing wait for more.
0x-Coming-for-You-0x chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
Again, my review is a bit late, they always seem to be. ANYWHO...I know you're probably getting tired of me saying great chapter, so I'll say something else. FANTABULOUS chapter! I love that Troy and Sharpay are together, hopefully for good.

Much Love:

rabecca chapter 18 . 10/23/2007

i love this story

i almost cried dude

jasonkelsi chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
u gonna finish cascading roses? plus love this fic
RdRidingHood chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
omg wow that was powerfull wow is all i can say amazing oki lied i can say other things this was great
remedyofpain chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
As usual, I am almost or probably am the last reviewer...In another note, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU! RYAN KNEW! *gasps dramatically* You can never have a happy ending can you? Sure it was awesome...but THAT DOESN'T OVER SHADOW THe FACT THAT RYAN KNEW!

*shakes head*

I can't believe...

Anyway...update soon or ELSE!

AnnaRagsdaleCamp chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
I know it's a little late to just now be reviewing but I just now actually made a name here and figured out how to review. Anyways, back to the story.

I don't think I've ever read a story that's more inspiring and empowering as yours. I know that sounds a bit odd since it's about criminal intents but I have to say the fact that it's so original is what makes it one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire life. The way you portray the characters and their emotions is to the point I can see it playing out in my mind and that is something rare for writer to be able to carry out and you do it beautifully.

This is probably one of my favorites, if not THE favorite, Troypay story I have ever read. Hell, who am I kidding it's probably the best fan fiction I have ever read! I can not wait to see where you take it or where your characters will go. Amazing! Keep up the writing and I hope you never lose that talent!
LucyLicious xx chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
Aww poor Sharpay! I can't believe Ryan knew and didnt do anything- SHAME ON HIM! I hope things get better for her. UPDATE SOON! oh yeah- great chapter x
pokey chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
Ryan...NO! You broke up the twins!
Stessa chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
Oh... What a cute flashback. It's nice to see some Troypay! And the talk with Ryan..I can't believe he knew.

Update soon!
Little Girl Bloo chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
Poor Ryan, but it was a good thing Sharpay finally confronted him. Anyways I hope things get better for you, you deserve it! :D
Sezzy chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
hey sorry to hear bout ure problems! keep on smilin and the world looks less crappy! woohoo troy! lovin him in this chapter! his so sweet! thanks for the chapter! it rocked like usual! lovin this story its so awesome! cant wait for the next 1!

lov Sezq x
lovesymk chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
Poor, poor, Ryan. And most of all, Sharpay. Great Troypay moments you put in this chapter, and I absolutely loved the Ryan/Sharpay confrontation even though it was sad.

379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »