Reviews for Attack
Shadowninja0786 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
YEEEES! gooo naruto
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really love this story of yours. It makes me wish THIS is what really happened in the real Naruto. hehehe...

I mean, come on! Naruto as Akatsuki's leader? After they tried to hunt him down and all, he's the leader by this time? That's so totally cool! XD

This is so damn awesome. :)
OO chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Those evil bastards! How could they give Sasuke the job. Naruto deserved that more than any one else! And how after they treated him they deserved it! Go Naruto!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is very unique! Very nice oneshot! _
maddog chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
wonderful really good piece write a book and publish it
Random-san chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*huge smile* HELL YES!
kurokitsune666 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Its an awsome story!
Marlene00891 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was good. It was interisting and the plot and the action with naruto was good. Not to mention the opening. I like that too. It really told me a lot about how Naruto was dissapointed and angry with everybody. Overall, thank you for your hard work, it was very enjoyable.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
One question. How in the wold is Naturo Akatsuki leader when you said that Naruto's trust was betrayed by Konoha? Hm...?

Other then that this was great. I love how the story ended.

~ShinigamixGirl
Killerwing x Gaara chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
YES! i hope they kill them all! i loved it!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
...that's...REALLY creepy...totally not like Naruto, so I'm thinking there's going to be more with an explanation?
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wow really good i just wish naruto would have walked up to sasuke & killed him & kakashi personally b4 giving the comande to atack. great fic _ Ja.
LuckeyKasper chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
O_O

you should write more like this!

-_-
getaiyou chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Ha.

This is totally a 'in your face' kind of fic for both party and I love it.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 6/27/2007