Reviews for Forgiven
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I thought it was incredible. So sweet and heart warming. I loved it.
Fiery Angel
Liz chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
so sensitively written! my tears just flowwed, and I rarely cry reading fanfiction. Thank-you
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i really like this. i just read both it and the prequel amd thoroughly enjoyed them. you have a really strong and realistic writing style that agrees well with my tastes. Most of your writing could definately pass for being Tamora Pierce by the way. the emotion you captured in this story is really good - and i could totally empathize with kel. please keep up the good work with your writing!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
The Skinny Tortilla chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Great! are u going to have another chapter?
KlutzyQT chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i was so close to crying this was so sad! but why didnt you have dom come in and greet her? *pouts*
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
AWESOME! I loved it!
x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
sorry I couldn't review until now.. my computer has been broken and I only got it back yesterday... Aww I loved this soo much... like kels emotions and stuff were perfect... I thought she was going to cry... like I deff. would... Are you going to write another chapter? Is dom coming? haha (evil smirk).. please like update this really soon... Great stuff

Caiti

P.S. Almost forgot! May the force be with ya..lol
If I was a. fried pickle-sm7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh i love it. You should write another one, and make it a trilogy. It is so FANTASTIC. I can't even describe it rocked so much!
On top of cloud 9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aww! im so happy for kel! lol even though i knew theyd all be completely overjoyed to see her...are you gonna write anohter chapter for this?
Darking Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
No I don't think Kel was out of character. I really do think that she would have reacted this way. Hehe, 'family way'! Oh yes, and the daffodil bit. Was that refering to Neal saying (in book land) many years ago that he was a daffodil? I guess it is not, but that is exactly what it reminded me of, especially because the daffodils were 'perched on a worn book of philosophy', if that is not Neal then I don't know what is!

As usual, this was a wonderful thing, and I enjoyed it to the end.
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I loved it. Especially 'in the family way', that made me smile. Are you going to write anymore? You must go to school in the north because we got out May 25th and I live in Georgia. My cousins in Michigan are still in school too I think.

Sarah
scampneoroxy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I really loved it, and had been waiting for a sequel.

No, i don't think Kel was out of Character, it was actually really good. You could have explained a little better how Numair, Daine, and Tobe knew she was coming, though i guessed it was through either the Gift or Wildmagic.

Overall, a very good small story, i hope you add on.

Don't you just LOVE Neal? He's my favorite character out of almost all my books! (and i have at least 100 of fantasy fic only)

Keep up the good work!

scampneoroxy
bubblescanfloat chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
i loved it but it needs more still, it didn't seem like the story was over to me at the endand i would like to see more from you.

Meghan
Eclipsa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
simply wonderful! Awesome job, as always! I hope that u continue with this soon!

Eclipsa