Reviews for Smith And Jones with Rose
Mrs. Aimee Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
My favourite part was when the doctor said "I'm talking to an alien? In hospital? What, has this place got an ET department?" He went cross-eyed. "ET PHONE HOME!"
m0ckingbird77 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND AWESOME! lol. Thank you so much for writing it!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter
ml101 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Love the fic! So glad that you added Rose to the story as well! 10Rose fan! :)
The Sailor Earth chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Love this, it's really great. Please put out the next ep. Don't give up on this because it's really amazing.
ArwenMUC chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Excellent job with this story! :) I liked it very much.
12345jj chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
great story:)
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Next episode please! love your writing style, so funny!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Good story.
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
haha luffed it
Shezzi chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I've looked and i can't find out if you actually did a sequel to this or not...i'm hoping it's just me being blind, cos i'd like to read it! please? btw do you have Two Lefts Don't Make a Right, but Three Do? just saw you were listening to delirious and RK, two of the BEST BANDS EVER! hehe thanks for sharing! love xx Shezzi
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
That was REALLY good! And I KNOW you didn't take the idea from bubblez- I've read that one too. Too many differences. Don't you hate it when you and fifty other people have the same idea? Meep!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
i loved this, personally i think you should write some more episodes with rose. espcially with human nature, that would be worth a read.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Fantastic Brillant Loved it this is was should have happened _ its in my C2 too lol Hope to read more from you _
B00k Freak chapter 4 . 8/4/2007