Reviews for Like mother, Like daughter
astrohuckleberry chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
) I love this fic! It reminds me about my cousins and I, and our retarded, but funny child hood(That was like 4 years ago though). Lol you should keep updating!
pearberry14 chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! i haven't checked this for like, 2 months, and it still hasn't been updated!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Hey there. Okay, you're either thinking "wait , who is this?" or "Where in the world has this girl been?" It's Heather. It's a long story why I left the site for awhile, which can be found in my bio. I've just recently come back to fanfic. Please, please don't hate me. I feel bad since I haven't read your story in forever and it's awesome. Keep it up Alica! :)

Heather
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
aww cute! :) I love your harry/ginny/hermione/ron's kids so much better than jkr's xD

ani.
WeasleysRule87 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
keep it up
TheDivaDivine chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I like this story very much. I love this new situation between Lilly and Rory Finnagen. I don't think she should make Chaser on the Quidditch team though. The reason why is that is that there should be more things in this story that are dissapointments. Having talent just because you are Ginny and Harry Potters daughter should not be enough to get on the team. Even if she was better at tryouts I think that she should experience the dissapointment of someone trying to protect her and prevent her from being on the team. This will help her character grow and mature more to overcome this diversity and she would have more time to develop the relationship between her and Rory. She should also have to experience more family tension between Henry and herself because it would be more interesting to the plot.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Lilly should win. Are Seamus Finnigan and Lavendar Brown Rory's parents? Is Martha really Oliver's daughter? Can't wait for more!
tamara72 chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Great update. Lilly should get it, of course. I'd like to see her take care to the knuckleheads.
matirenee chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
love the story!

Please continue!
christy86 chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
update soon i really like this story
vissen chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
I love this story, and I can't wait to read more. The only thing that troubles me is the amount of names there is to remember, but other than that it seems to be rather well thought out.
sunakoxkyohei chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
i like it more more more
Mione-Girl.x chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
arw loved it as always x great writer :D keep it up x Update son Love Mione-Girl.x
tamara72 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Wonderful update. I can't wait for Alice to learn everything. Hermione and Ron forever!
Emily Giraffe chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
hmm.

I'm liking the confusion in this chapter! maybe this will lead to kevin telling sam about his relation to alice...? :) update soon, please!