Reviews for The Sacred Trinity Treasures
chloecee chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
This is one of the most creative fanfics I've read so far. The whole Imperial Regalia aspect is mesmorizing. It draws you in and keeps you holding on wanting more. I'm hooked on this story, your writing is great. Please don't forget about this story and update soon
psycochick32 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I really like this! I can't wait to see more - I admittedly snickered at Tommy and Kimberly's reunion. Not quite what or where either had in mind, I'm assuming.

I'm extremely fond of Japanese myths and legends (we for the minor I will probably never put into action *sigh*) so this is absolutely fabulous.

I'm sure the sword has something to do with the treasure... and what with the references to the Facon and the Crane, I'm hoping to see billy shortly, as the Wolf! *crosses fingers* I love seeing those three team up! :)

Again, can't wait to see more!
rosa lunae chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This story fascinates me. I love the three you've singled out to be the main characters-the three best, I'd say.

I love the setting, the style, the characterizations, the plot... I cant wait to read more! You never cease to amaze.
twinflame chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Very interesting story!
angelrei06 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
this is getting exciting!
Enigmaforum chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Ok so I love you. Really I do. I don't know if I tell you that enough my dear. But anyways this chapter was great as always from you. It really helps set up the story in the direction that I think you're taking it. It also sets up the relationship or lack thereof that Tommy and Kim have with each other. I really did enjoy this. Great job and looking forward to more. :) As Billy would say...morpheonominal.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Interesting. Can't wait to see next chapter
garnetred chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Excellent story so far. Please update soon.
C2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
i really appreciate the Japanese to English meanings at the end of the chpater...i'm wondering if they wouldn't be more helpful at the beginning...about half way through i wanted to go look them up, but pushed through.

great story and i can't wait to read more
pinkywriter chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow, I'm starting to love this. At first, it was interesting, but now, its getting off on a great start.
Enigmaforum chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
oh my goodness oh my goodness. This was just...amazingness. I seriously loved how you basically told two stories at once here, both involving our two beloved rangers going towards the same goal. Though one seems to be going along with this very easily and the other is being forced. I seriously can't wait to see what happens next with this story! OH and the balcony jumping...fantasticness!
angel17712 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I'm definitely taking a liking to this story. I was sort of unsure about it at first, but now, the mission begins and there's a lot of involvement. I love how you've portrayed Tommy and Kim in this so far; what with both of them being more grown up than as teenagers. This is going to be an excellent read!
Destiny45 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Haha, definitely different than all your other stories. Cool to see you try a new style. Seriously, I dunno how you do it - manage to turn out so much writing that is of such a high quality.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Haha, this plot is definitely a departure from some of your other stuff; can't really put my finger on the words, but it definitely feels more complex on an intellectual level.

And you're using the three treasures that the Outer Senshi in Sailor Moon had! Super cool idea!
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This story is so exciting! Wow! Update soon please, i can't wait to read more! x