Reviews for Piano Lessons
edwardbella4ever chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
I love your story! Edward and Bella with music bringing them back together is so sweet and honest...Please don't feel bad for stopping...all good things must come to an end sometime right? :) and your ending was perfect:)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
wat! y! how could u do this. i command u 2 continue, now! rg! plez with a cherry on top?
cierra chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
perfect
missusb chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
Emily girl YOU ROCK. Keep going keep going keep going! Bring me lots o' lovin, lemons and fluffy goodness please :)

x

Your Fan
JaspersAngel chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
OH, this was such a sweet story. I liked it a lot. :)
ObsessedFan16 chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! You did a great job with it, and I love it! I have a song stuck in my head constantly and it turns out it was perfect for this story as Bella's Lullaby! lol. But anyways, great job; it's awesomely awesome!

I'm for team Edward. He and Bella belong together! But that's my opinion... but still, he and Bella belong together!

~ Kaylyn AKA ObsessedFan16
Jazzmine Eaton chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
WRITE MORE OF THE STORY! IT IS VERY GOOD AND I WANT YOU TO FINISH IT. STOP LOLLIGAGGING AND WRITE THE FRICKEN STORY! ( just kidding, but seriously, write the story.

BYE

I LOVE EDWARD HE'S MINE!

STAY AWAY

I'M WATCHING YOU

TOOTLES
lovelybella chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Okay well, the best thing to do first would be to post URL's to the lullabys.

Bellas is already obvious... Its set in stone. And most say that this is the one.

As for Edward's lullaby... Hmm, thers a couple... You choose.

This one is called Maybe: [REAL GOOD]

This one is called Love Hurts: [ITS NICE...]

This one is called Moonlight: [THIS ONE IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE... IT SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE THEM!]

This one is called Do You: [MY SECOND FAVE.]

Theres more by the Pianst, but I found these for now...

Contact me for more if you want!
shadows and silhouettes chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
-sniffle- it's over! ah well! go team jacob! yes tis true i am on team jacob. and i think your new story should be after eclipse.

(five stars for piano lessons)

Moon
TheGirlAlmighty93 chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
It's ok that you don't want to write anymore, we can't make you. My opinion on Jacob is this: he is my absolute favorite character but I know Edward and Bella belong together so I want him to imprint and forget about Bella because I hate it when he's hurt. I just wanted to tell you that in hopes of ridding you of your confusion.

~Malice
GreekgodEdward chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
i think it was good to stop it there

if ou keep writing it it would have lost its "magic"

i read it while i listened to clar de lune so i was really emotioned

i loved this story very original)
Selonianth chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
this is cruel esp since ur going for the mutt

tim:*kicks jacob*

jacob:WHAT WAS THAT FOR!

tim:bloody mutt
Selonianth chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
well hurry woman and piano is probably the only thing she would ever be able to play
SpeakNow1118 chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
This is really good!
VOLVO S60R chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Emily,

your an amazing writer and you have a extrordinary tallint. i think that if you want to continue you will. depending on how much you love writing you should eather make a new fan fic to clear your mind or you should take a break. if you write a sequal i want to know. i hav only wrote two storys and nither of them are as good as yours. i will read your works and i know how fun it is to get reviews so i will review to then as well. i hope you can get things stratined out at home and school.

(VOLVO S60R)