Reviews for Nowhere Else To Run
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Barret and Cloud are hilarious friends. Barret is one of the few people who will actually tell Cloud off. And Cloud needs that. Very well written, love it.
EsaaAlbiTas chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
"So I was one of the unwashed heathens that was introduced to the fandom through AC..." Okay, I laughed at that. But seriously, if it got us another FF7 fan, I'm certainly not complaining! 3
haikomochan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very sweet! :) Your writing flows well and everyone was in character. I salute you!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Great story! Seeing the softer side of Barret is very interesting. You portrayed both him and Chocobo-head (personal nickname for Cloud) very nicely. I loved it!
lovova chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw...great little fic, I love seeing the...well, what you could almost call the fatherly side of Barret coming out. At least the wise side anyway. Great job!
Frenemy chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Loved it!
Birdee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Very good! I don't think anyone was out of character! Keep it up!
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Yes yes a thousand times yes. You got Barret perfectly.
kezzla chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
You really have a thing for emo stories, don't you? It was really really great. I almost cried and I had to use the excuse of my contacts acting up to tell my friends that I wasn't getting emotional over a story. But it was absolutely fantastic.
Catie-Cat chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That had to be the best characterization of Barret I've ever seen. Gruffly caring in a paternal way, you even had his speaking pattern down pat. That was so well done, fantastic story. Have a cookie. ::gives you a cookie::
Beeria chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw. Poor Cloud :(

I always felt so sorry for him because of everything he's been through.

This was really well written. I liked it alot. The emotions, descriptions and characters were great.

Beeria