Reviews for ASK ROCK!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
love this! so funny and awesome
DarkPrincessofAwesome chapter 9 . 2/23/2011

Rock: ARE YOU AWARE THAT MY OC REBA STALKS YOU? Every time she talks to someone, they turn into a SUPA KAWAII DESU catgirl/catboy. SO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND DON'T LET HER GLOMP YOU.

Tima: How do you feel about people who pair you with Rock? I think that you and Rock would be a very terrible couple. And if you two got married, there would probably be divorced literally right after the "I do."

pachysam chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
To Duke Red, Kenichi, Shunsaku Ban and Rock...

1. I know about Mount Moon, a legendary mountain with prehistoric beasts including a benevolent mammoth named Earth Mother. Would you have the courage to go up Mount Moon and why, and how would you react to Earth-Mother herself?

2. There is also a unicorn named Unico who grants wishes out of love and kindness. What would you do if you met him?

3. There is also Leo, a white lion with a heart of gold and a duty to protect his kingdom from evil. Would you like to meet him and why?

You can each speak your opinions each and I can review on who I would agree with most.
iSolaris chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Dear Rock...

1. If I were to glomp you and cry out "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE!" would you shoot me?

2. If I were to trip you, would you punch me? Heh heh heh...*trips*

3. A 43 year old mom of 4 kids has been smoking since before she was 27. How long before she passes away from lung cancer?

4. This one is to Kenichi-Why is your voice so odd in Japanese? It freaks me out .

5. Duke Red...Why is your first name Duke? I laugh at you everytime for when I hear your name. And I take it Tima gets her good looks from her mommy.

6. I'm 4'10'1/2 at 15 years old. Will I get taller Rock?
tamkittyxyz chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Oh. And one more thing (if you are gonna answer my other Q you can just group this one with it.) Have you ever thought of doing "that thing" on your fathers desk. Im disturbed so bear with me.
tamkittyxyz chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Sweet, wonderful, Rock,

1. You aware that most fangirls have sweaty naughty feelin's for you?

2. Date me?

3. whys the sky yellow?

4. pole dance? Virgin?
Animatia chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
I dunno if this story'll ever update, but why not:

1. For the lads, is it really scary to meet fangirls?

2. Atlas, how do you do your hair?

3. Skunk, I noticed you're pale. I meaan REALLY pale. Why is this?

4. And Kenichi, what do you plan to do now that Tima's been reactivated...?
Blackvixzin chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
For everyone: RockXTima. INCEST?

For Duke Red: Good sir, How do you look into the mirror and do your hair with your enormous nose in the way? It truly boggles the mind.

*inquisitive look*

For Kenichi: *pokes in eye* HA! See, Rock could've just shot me but since you don't have a gun, you CAN'T! I CAN POKE YOU IN THE EYE AS MUCH AS I WANT! HOW DOES THAT MAKES YOU FEL?

For Kenichi: Do you *love* your uncle?

For Atlas: Can I join the rebels and can I borrow your hat? Furthermore, I can't even remember if Atlas even is the rebel guy.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
To Everyone:

Do you listen to mc chris?

To Rock:

Were there ever any strip-poker games involving you and the Marduks?

Have you ever pictured Ken'ichi and Tima doing "this and that" together?

Do you think I'd have made a good Marduk?

Ever play Dungeons & Dragons?

Have you had that gun since early childhood or did Duke Red give it to you when he made you leader of the Marduks?

To Tima:

Good to see you're back together! Did you give Ken'ichi a nice big hug when you first reactivated?

Did you two do anything more?

Ever play Dungeons & Dragons?

Being a robot, are you afraid of magnets?

To Ken'ichi:

Ever play Dungeons & Dragons?

Have you been living "happily ever after" with Tima rebuilt?

Any comment on the sudden decline in anonymous wedgies that occured strangly enough as soon as Tima reappeared?
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
LOL! Alright, just one question.

Everyone, have you ever taken a dump in someone's shoes? If so, who?
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
1: Rock, have you ever had to face -gasp- valley girls? Have you ever shot one (or more) ?

2: Dukie, is Enmy secretly Tima's mom?

3: Enmy, are you secretly Tima's mom? It totally works...I have issues.

4: Tima, technically you're human in every aspect except, well, you know. So doesn't that mean you'd have "human" thoughts about Kenichi?

5: Shunsaku Ban, do you know what a flying buttrice is?

6: Everyone, if I was a character in Metropolis, DESCRIBE ME!

From Rock's Former Semi-Fangirl and Thinker of Disturbing Thoughts,

Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Dear Rock,

Is prison food really as bad as I heard it is?

And, is it any worse than Marduk rations?

Ever play Candy-Land?

Besides the Ziggurat, what's the coolest thing you've ever blown up?

Dear Ken'ichi

Do you have certain dreams about Tima? (You know the kind of dreams I'm talking about)

Ever play Candy-Land?
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Hooray! So can we still ask everyone questions or just Rock?

#1: Rock, have you ever looked at Enmy as a motherly figure?

#2: Dukie, have you ever farted in the tub?

#3: Kenichi, did you ever have...'mature' thoughts about Tima? I really do have problems, don't I...?

#4: Rock again, why did you decide to kill yourself at the end of the movie? I still don't really understand that...

From Rock's Former-Semi-Fangirl,

Kairi Uzeniba chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Questions da mi!

#2: Enmy, does it disturb you that Rock dressed up like you?

#3: (I know I'm no supposed to ask Rock, but I have to!) Rock, have you ever used your Enmy costume as a Halloween costume?

From Rock's Former-Semi-Fangirl,

Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Dear Ken'ichi,

Have you really become a serial wedgie-giver?

If so, any plans for Rock?

Any progress rebuilding Tima?

Do you dream of a reunion with Tima every night?

Why do you dress like a vaudeville comedian?

Dear Duke Red,

Ever hang a decoration of some kind from your nose?

Is it true that you raise rabid howler monkeys for a hobby?

Did you really found the Marduks for a reason or was it just because of a game of truth or dare?