Reviews for Dream With Me
levysbookshelf chapter 13 . 4/9
The last chapter is my favorite.
Wonderland Randomness chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I really like this! It's the first first person written fanfic I've read, so it's unique :D So excited to read the rest
windam2611 chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
nice one
windam2611 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
nice one
deux-michelle chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Mokona's 108 secret abitlities! Yatta! I love your story vury much!
Mirika chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
AWW! I thought it was cute/romantic/funny/lovable/sweet/fav-worthy! you are so beast at writing! me loves

DayDreamer64 chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
"He sang? Oh, Kuro-chan would have a hissy fit if he knew that his dearest masculine pupil SANG"

That line killed me! I spit out my chocolate because of that! XD

"If Sakura can’t decide if she should tell me, and is blushing THIS much, I don’t think that Syaoran needs a lesson the sex department.

I almost slapped myself for thinking that about dear Sakura and Syaoran. Of course they wouldn’t do that! They’re just teenagers.

Of course, when I was that young…"

"Although, I wonder if I could somehow get Syaoran to cover Kuro-chan with chocolate…

M… chocola-"

Such naughty thoughts fai!XD but we still love ya for 'em! .~

Honestly I loved this ending! - You made me smile throughout it all! _ I loved it so much! Thank you so much for this lovely fic! -
Dana chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Awe! That's -such- a cute ending! i loved your storie -
Dana chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Ah hah ha ha hah - P that's great. Heehee, and Syaoron singing to Sakura, "ITS A HE" it all rolls up to be a printed example of genius -
DemonUntilDeath chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Aw, that was such a sweet ending! It was a cute mix of angst and sweetness. I really enjoyed it, especially that last line. That was very Fai-like.
highschoolwriting chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
haha, it's cute that you're so uncomfortable with lemon. not that i have any room to say so, it makes me blush too.

but you wrote it wonderfully. haha mokona walking in on them, oh god how priceless.
highschoolwriting chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
okay so i'm on chapter 5 now~ I can't help replying to your little notes at the end of the chapters, lol.

Since i didn't leave a real review last time..

I think your writing is excellent. reveals just enough to keep you interested, and i'm not confused or anything. So don't worry about people not being able to follow it. You are so good with the characters~! great story, keep up the good work. i may leave another review when i finish.
highschoolwriting chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
so i usually wait to leave reviews until after i'm done reading what's posted, but you left a note at the bottom...

i don't like SyaoranxSakura stuff much. YAOI ALL THE WAY!
deux-michelle chapter 12 . 9/21/2007 too?

I got the lemon alert, but figured I'd just like, skip it and yeah, I did. Sorry bout that, but hey...
Yossie chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
Haha, I love Kuro-moo! That made me laugh for like 10mins.

I love the fanfic.! Please continue writing goot fanfics!