Reviews for The Noodles Must Be Laced
Plasma57 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Hilarious and awesome story. Please update soon!
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Liked it! It's utterly hilarious! Are you going to incorporate the fact that they're both Uzumakis, or is this an AU?
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
not that it matters much but what about the whole "restore my clan" thing, why don't crack and slash writers ever address this issue with a reasonable explanation, really i can't remember the countless sleepless nights i've laid awake pondering why people would forget such important things, but not that it matters (or that i actually care)
scw chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
well i like this crack pairing
daniel 29 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Sasuke, Karin! I saw everything!” Naruto had finally come back to the box, looked around, and proceeded to drag them to a corner.

“Guys, they’re something odd about the girl Sasuke just faced.” The two former sound ninja shared a look, wondering what Naruto would say. Did she look familiar? Had someone said something? Quickly they ran over some of the distraction ideas the “Save Naruto!” committee had come up with. What would best work in this situation?

“I think she’s a dude.” Sasuke blinked, and blinked some more. Naruto’s face was dead serious. Karin back up and put her hands up in surrender. It was a great relief. The moron hadn’t stumbled over the right idea, just an awkward one.

“Your best friend- you explain.”

“No really! I mean no one outside of Konoha knows that he’s gay and she didn’t even make stupid eyes at him! Plus she’s been giving me some weird looks.”

You know this alomost made so much sense
daniel 29 chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
You mean that Naruto won’t pay Bobbsie’s gambling bills anymore.”

“SAI!”

The funniest line in the whole chapter. I wonder what Tsunade's and Pervy Sage's reaction to being called Bobbsie?
Sardonic Irony chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Well written but slightly weird. It gets confusing in parts where have done multiple lines of speach. It doesn't always make sense in thos eparts if i was you i'd re-read the first 6 chapters and edit them. Aside from the few instances that i am talking about it is well written. The plot is intersting and imaginative as well as gripping. I'd try and get a beta if i were you then it would e perfect. Its one of my favourite plots i have read.
omally-dood chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
man i cant w8 2 read more
Memento Mori- Remember to die chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Keep up the good work! this is a great fic
omally-dood chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
i really really want 2 read more so get righting P
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Ah, funny stuff.
show.me.the.stars chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Haha, this was great!

Man, it's been a while since I've seen this in my inbox so it was really quite the surprise!

But yeah, this had me giggling the whole way through, so funny.

A Naruto fanboy, hahaha, love it.
Ceris Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
This story had me giggling throughout the whole thing. But the real kicker, for me, was the last line. So made reading this worth it.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Derp, I haven't read this in ages. I didn't even know it was updated until now.
Elemeffayoh chapter 6 . 3/18/2009