Reviews for Un Certo balsamo
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Beautiful and IN CHARACTER! Squee expects more to come :)

Please?
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow. Your great at writing in the Leroux theme...and few are.
Violane chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was a wonderful one-shot and I enjoyed it so much! I love Leroux based one-shots. Sometimes you can get a deeper feel and more candid view into these characters through one-shots.

Thank you for writing this.

Bravo!
Virginie chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Waw incredible
pastheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Really enjoyed it. Wish you would turn into a chapter of something longer. Thanks.
Jungle Jenna chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This makes me sad... Good job.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
So sad! And so lovely. You have a gift, thank youn for sharing it.

Warmest regards,

K.S.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Magnificent ! I hope the next chapter will come very soon !
Quiet2885 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very lovely! You captured the characters perfectly, especially Christine. Her fear and horror is very obvious and understandable. At the end, though, we can see that she feels something else that she denies to herself. Of course, poor, unhappy Leroux Erik always breaks my heart, and you captured his voice very well. I'd like to go make him feel better ;)

Beautiful work! It's sometimes hard to find well-written Leroux on this site.
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Well, it's no secret that I've been enjoying this story ever since you started writing it, and I'm glad to see the path you've taken with it. I normally don't care for Leroux's Christine but I do like her here, the reader can feel her fear and see her motivations for her actions. I also love how you've written Erik, I think he's very in character as well. I enjoyed the tie-ins with the arias you mentioned, it gives the story a very genuine feel, as if this scene really happened but Leroux didn't include it in the novel for whatever reason. Great job fair, you are a very talented writer and by NO means a one-trick pony.