Reviews for Kanzen
Quinn1989 chapter 18 . 1/27
Better than ending than I expected.
The only bitter point is how easy Sasuke got away.
But that is love too I suppose, accepting and forgiving the other
Quinn1989 chapter 11 . 1/27
Itachie needs to face the court.
And also in less degree so does Sasuke, Kiba and Co.

And albeit I would not have make Naruto an annoucment I would say it should be open, so every one sees what a bag of scum all of them are.
Quinn1989 chapter 7 . 1/27
The story so far is good.
I only have the fear that Sasuke will not nearly have to suffer enough at the end.
And with that I mean that by all rights Sasuke should declare openly "I am Narutos slave, Now and for ever." and also "Naruto is so much stronger than me that comparing us is impossible, for what is an ant against a dragon, a rock against a mountain, a cop of water against the almighty sea or a little fire against the sun."
Abster517 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
What a wonderful story! From all the angst and heart-break to finally ending happy! I love stories like this! I can never tell if it'll end good or bad or a good-bad :)P Your idea for the story and your way of writing was SUPERB through the whole thing! Great job!
Star World chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
O.O that was the most fucking kickass story I have ever read just u might wanna put a rape warning on it, a must read
Star World chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Ermygerdness this is so fucking fabulous. So much plot, and amazing writing! Plus peins their which makes this sexy story a bagillon time sexier
YukinaUzuha chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Love it ! Omg best I ever read!.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
What... what happened? Damn you, Sasuke! :'(
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
I'm in tears...this was soooo beauuttiifuuuul! This fic is a 10!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Fuk you sasuke, i still fukin hate you you fucing uchiha manwhore... But anyways some things in this fic kinda a little bit sad and its making me cry... Keep up de good work
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
That was adorable! Nice fic, really entertaining.
NiChee chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
This is so good! I feel like it would make a good movie! Love love love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
itachi
FuckLogic chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Great. just pure awe and raw emotion that I experienced as I read this passage. I love the way the last chapter was. the blood thirst and the need of love of oneself before loving another. It really is remarkable. do continue with stories,they are sure to be greatly written. -clap.- clap-