Reviews for She Always did Love to Dance
Firesong23 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Wonderful evil story
ljm chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Very nice story, made me cry. Good job
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I think I must have read this story a dozen times, and it ALWAYS leaves me bawling like a baby. To have just found the love of your life and have them taken away only a few short months later, for Jayne to have changed like that and then have that loss, I don't think I would ever be a strong enough man to deal like he did. It is written very well, but I just HATE character death, especially River death.
Tuuna chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
I can't really stomach tragedy because it makes me too sad :'( but sometimes I just can't help myself soo I peaked at your ending, and it was soo sad... I couldn't stop crying... but it was very well written
someboddy chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
you made me cry. :(. it is amazing ly well written
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Oh jeez...you really know how to tug at the ole heartstrings, dontcha? Especially the imagery of Jayne's proposal to River over her coffin, an agonizing reminder about all the things we come to regret not doing until it's too late...tearing up as we speak :(

Still, I was enthralled throughout this story and you kept everyone in-character, so I can only say this was superb work and leave it there :)
ArtLightLove chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I am crying like a baby that was so beautiful and sad
Cede-Lede chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I have to admit to crying. I was actually okay until Jayne's speech to River at the funeral and then ...yeah, I just got really broken-hearted. Wanted to also say that I could totally see Jayne cleaning the blood off of River as meticulously as he would his weapons. I would have never thought of that on my own but I can totally see it.
Dark Goddess of Fiery Tempers chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
This story was amazing. It really made me cry, but in a good way. I still hadn't grieved for my great grandmother who died this September, and your story has helped me to let go of some of the pain. Thank you.
King Steve chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Gorram fine piece of tear jerkin' if ever there was one. There's nothing sadder in this verse than River Tam dying. Somehow no other character death has as much impact as River; so young and innocnent, makes it all the more tragic.

You really know how to tug on the old heartstrings and make us reach for the tissues. If I wasn't so tough and manly I think I'd cry... ah hell! I'm gonna cry anyway, its so sad I can't help it!

Bravo! Now I hope never to read another River death again, I don't think I could take.
colorguard06 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
*sob* OMG! that was just...Ah! I have no words for it! beautiful even though it made my heart break
Anon chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
It made me cry. Quite literally had tears dripping down my face.

Well done. This is one of the few Jayne/River fics I have actually liked.
elaine451 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Started reading through the 'Best of Rayne' nominess and clicked this one. OMG, so beautiful! You made me cry, and I very rarely do that. Cathartic, oh yeah...and so good. Thank you for a heartfelt read.
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Beautiful
Danielle chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I just had to read this one. Half way through the second chapter and I'm already crying. You wrote this wonderfully.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »