Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I love this story, but I am wondering if you are going to update it nearly 6 years later? Please say you will.
blondebutnotblonde chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Please continue this storyyyyyyyyy! It is amaaaaazing!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I declined, not trusting and kind of liquid from a Potions Master.
Air could be as easily poisoned. For a skilled Potions Master, one touch is enough - skin-to-skin contact is beyond easy. Maybe, one look is enough, by combining non-verbal wandless magic with potion.
Severus Snape has risked, for without possibility of losing, there is no gain. And Slytherins are ambitious... Not as in Ministry-position or newspapers-front-pages ambitious, but as in doing-the-impossible.
I regret that you are going to paint Severus Snape as vicious, evil, cruel person. I would have preferred two-sided version of the story, even if it is downwards spiral for both Harry and Severus. Tragedy...
Lullaby-Dream-24 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
u had better think about continueing this story
Hope Cullen chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
loved it it has that feeling of power to it hury with next chapture
h0use-m0use chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
NOT what I expected! But PLEASE update! Fantastic stuff :)
Shuna chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Oh I love abusive Snape stories. Which are hard to come by. I'm really looking foreward to next chapter.
DELETE KJDKLSFJDS chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
The Harry Potter series has been finished but i do home you update again as promised! Its a very interesting and well written story.
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Will you continue this fic ? Cause I want to know what's happening next !
Amister chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Very wiered but very good ... don't keep me in suspense for too long! Update soon!
HK Keiji chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
PLEASE continue, i'll be the happiest boy alive LOL this is fucking awesome

xx kei
Ravenpuff chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Wow - like Harry with the Aurors, you've gotten me into the story and I do hope you continue soon. I really like the angle you've chosen, of telling the story from beginning and end at once.

On chapter three, I am rather surprised that Harry would accept such terms so quickly and without question but I suppose he was caught rather unawares - and there is the post-Sirius difference to consider.
Tanya2379 chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
It's good. Will you continue it? I'm very curious about what would happen next.
demonchilde18 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I really love this story. I wasn't too sure I would like it when it started out the way it did, but it's turned out to be amazing. Please, please, please continue it. You are doing a great job.
samgurlalways chapter 3 . 7/31/2007