Reviews for Spoken For
Krounas chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I like it! To be continued?
DarkessKnightStarLady chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
r there gonna be any more chapters?

i rele hope so
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
make the next chapter as fast as u can
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
OH NO HE DIDNT!
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
I really like the idea for this story. Hermione and Snape? still disturbs me in a way, but interesting...
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
that was amazing! its one of the best I have read. I hope you continue writing
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
well I would venture to say they have a long way to go before they love each other

and a lot to discuss and fight about

and something tells me once Hermione learns what snape is really about she will want to do anything to keep him safe and HE is really truly going to hate that

so I look forward to see how you deal with all of this and how you do or do not bring them together
lacy chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
I really think this is a great plot...you should update it.
TCFellows chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Yeahm I was finally able to access the chapter. Good one, it's unprodictable so far ... more please.
notwritten chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
This is a interesting chapter.

More chapters please.
lifeofmine chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
So, I like your concept here. however, one of my greatest pet peeves is fic's (or anything for that matter) in the first person. I just cant read one no matter how hard I try. Sorry. But the very next time you write one in third person, let me know. :
The Princess Wolf chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
very good, very good indeed. lol i really liked it, i knew he wasn't going to do anything like that to her. lol
Avery-88 chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I love it, its so different.

Update soon
TCFellows chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I am trying to get to chap 3 but I keep getting chap for of Two Kingdoms that isn't even SS/HG ...
jessi chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
cool. i was thinking of writing one simular to it. it was the same sort of. like mine she did not get caught like that, but it was lucius that was fighting for her in mine. In mine he just was the first to say it after she was taken. It's not like she was punned over for freaky that i can see some one elses spin on it. keep updating please. Maybe i will write it then. and let you compare?