Reviews for Rewrite of Surprise
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
their: belonging to them. Their backpack, their love...
there: a location. Over there, here or there. HERE is in tHERE.
they're: contraction for they are. They're fine, they're in love.

I am a big B/A fan so I tried to get past the errors in the summary, 'Maybe they type it quickly and didn't proofread'. I would like to finish this, it sounds like it could be a fun story but I could barley make it to the phone call without my head trying to explode.
Addicted-to-supernaturals chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Male slayer...buffster.. I like it
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story and thanks for writing.
Sarah Zitter chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I love this story please you should make a sequel to this story. Plus can Spike have Terra or maybe Riley can have Terra as a girlfriend please. Plus can Buffy and Angel get married and have a baby or babies and Joyce can be happy please. Plus can Xander and Cordelia get married and they can stay faithful and not cheat on each other same goes for Willow and Oz and Angel and Buffy please. Plus Buffy can still keep fighting evil please.
Paulacowell chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like the story its great to read
Mishelle20 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
This would have definately been a great version; I really enjoyed it. Great job!
buffy chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
hey i would very much 4 u to write the sequel.
VampySlayerBiteMeIfuDare chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved this story very very beautiful. I wrote a fanfic myself for Buffy not near as good as yours, but it was my first shot and its not done, but I just would like to see what everyone thinks. if you want check it out your opinion would be greatly apreciated. I love how you made this story your own and I will have to check out more of your work in the future.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
please please please make the sequel! i love this story!
Danielle chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I love rewrites of Surprise, because I love B/A to get their happiness, but woah, the ending is very sudden. It comes a little too easily and I wish there was some more explanation.

It would also have been a lot easier to read if you had kept to one consistent viewpoint throughout the story. At the start of chapter 2, you actually repeat the story, first in the (Author's POV) and then in (Buffy's POV). That's not necessary - just write it all in 3rd person (or, "Author's POV" - what most stories/books are written in). You can still have insight into the character's thoughts in 3rd person. That's called 3rd person omniscient - ex: "Buffy and Angel were laying in bed together. Buffy thought Angel was the most beautiful man she had ever seen and that she had never been so happy in her life." It'll make you stories read much more smoothly. :)

PS Why was this rated M? You could definitely lower the rating to K or T and you'd probably get more readers since the default function doesn't show stories rated M.
michebabyblue chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I think a sequal would be awsome with all them ideas.
Glorificus 001 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Wow the sequel sounds great - can't wait to start reading that too - you did a great job on this story D keep up with the good work
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
i'd love a sequel!
ba2006 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
I hope you do a sequal. BA Forever of course.

same parings. faith to hook up with gun lol and then xander and cordy break up and then anya/xander cordy/doyle wesley/fred

anything you do will be awesome these are just my sugesstions

ba2006 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
this story is awesome hope you write more soon