Reviews for Hatred is Better
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 1/20
nice little fic, twisted but in a good way
yupperdaisy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm finishing your story if that's ok with you. It just seemed unfinished to me.

"Good" I said and then pulled him to me in a fierce kiss. And we lived psycotically ever after and it was happy.
lareinelaluna chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
awsome!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
great fic!
obsydian-star chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
i can say yours is one of the best sylaire fics i ve read. its really powerful and you ve managed to show the twisted relationship between them so well! thank you so much...please upload more stories!
shellybellypie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
intense

chills.

i enjoy.
liliedove chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loves it!

I've always liked this couple for some odd reason... Maybe because it was so ironic? I'm just going through a bunch of Sylaire fics since the newest episode that came out yesterday was very Sylaireic... Actually pushed me to make a poster for them. ;p (on Deviantart)
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I have a huge soft spot for twisted affection. So naturally, I loved this!
pancake chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OH. MY. GOD.

this was epic. i don't know what to say other than it was amazing and i am literally dying right now. write more. please. please. please.
remuslives chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh my god. i don't normally get that into one-shots. but wow, this was so! good. I mean really, freaking awesome job!
The-Essence-Of-Everything chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was AMAZING. Really descriptive and just really wow. Keep writing sylaire fics because no one else does yours are good. :)
WhiteWraith chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Loved it!

This could be developed with more chapters ]
StarScarlet76 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
wow, this is so cool. please write more.
Lady Celestia17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Very powerful. Me likey.
jobobs sister chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
aw! I know it's a oneshot, but you should add more chapters.

I really liked it. :)