Reviews for The Dark Lord's Ring
kotaband60 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Excellent really excellent! Please update!
Axrel chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Great job! Update soon! :D
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i had an insane dream were it replayed LotR with harry as isildor and voldemort as sauron and the ring was the gaunt's ring that voldemort made a horcrux
Merrymow chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Interesting start.
JuMiKu chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. I can actually imagine this happen in Middle Earth if the ring had been brought to Minas Tirith.

Ron is sadly one of the more obvious choices, although Malfoy would have been even more likely I think.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I do not wish to offend, but it is concidered polite to put the Slash warning in the summary so someone unawares doesn't stumble in. Good first chapter, except, I thought that Voldemort was completly destroied physically when he trued to kill off the and good luck with your writing and keep up writing well.
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This chapter made me feel sorry for Voldemort :P
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I like the fact that Harry isn't invulnerable to the Ring's power, but isn't his dependense upon it a little too strong already? On the other hand Smeagol did kill his cousin for it and he had never even touched it before, so that "love for the Ring" (for lack of a better word) might not have anything to do with the time someone has contact with it.
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Quite nice, although it's a little short.
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
It is really great I love how you wrote it
Ayana-llama chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Interesting. I'm excited to see where it goes.
hurricane1714 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I've never read a LotR/HP cross but this seems interesting.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
well i'm hooked..

lets see where you go..
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
*grin* Aragorn/Frodo? My goodness, that's an unusual one! Hey, if this is slash anyway, may I ask for Harry/Legolas? *use evil puppy-eyes of hell* Pretty please!