Reviews for Bookstores and Puppies
kitty chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
why u no write no more
Hoashi-chan chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
XD I LOVE this chapter! When I got to "Well, too bad for you. All you're getting is death." I read death right as my computer made a loud noise startling me into even more choking laughter (seeing as everyone else is sensibly asleep). _ Great job!
Hoashi-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
XD LOL! It probably took me twice as long to read as it should have, I couldn't help cringing, looking away, and trying not to laugh while reading. I could just see Mokuba laughing his head off if he were there! _ Thanks for the laughs before bed..at after 1:00 in the morning (some of the best stuff gets done at that time ;)
bjjoke chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Gah! You haven't updated in three years! THREE YEARS! You gotta update. I DEMAND you to update. It shall be the most important thing in your life until you update. SO, UPDATE NOW!

Bjjoke
dani phantom chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
your stories always make me laugh. keep writing!
Frathworth and Butts chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Hahaha, Dirty!Joe _ The part when Kaiba is evesdropping and Joey starts laughing instead of talking, hahaha, GREAT! I'm going to have fun reading the next chapter! Toodles!
iloveatem chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Eye molestation indeed.

-iloveatem
MezzyTheObliviousGirl chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Gasp -le sigh- Must know what happens!

Please hurry and write some more? Cookies if you do! With chocolate chips and M&Ms!
Agent Malkere chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
*pushes button* Hiya! Hillarious chapter! I really like your sense of humor! :P Ah, poor Seto... he's so much fun to pick on! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope you update soon!

~Agent Malkere
Evil Ball of Fluff chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
lol this was so funny! Update soon :D
LP-lova210 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
hahaha. this story is really fun to read. it's halarious. i really hope you continue with you. you have a really great sense of humor.
PepperFang chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Oho, you make me laugh! I love your writing style, it's so unique! D You certainly made my day! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lystee chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I love seeing Kaiba entirely off character! And this chapter makes me love Mokuba even more. A chainsaw was priceless!
Nikore chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
And somewhere in the universe, a kitten instantly combusted! ::runs to check on Eiko (my kitten):: Thank goodness. Don't scare me like that! haha! Your decriptions made my day, btw. Very well done. I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Keep up the good work and update again soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
dodger chapter 1 . 6/22/2007