Reviews for Scenes From a Balcony
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
The pumpkin thing was funny. Good ending.
shadowwalker213 chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
What a wonderful, if bittersweet, way to end this. And I'm sorry it is ended.

Bravo.
giveGodtheglory chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
Very well written. I added it to my favorites.
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Very brave.
giveGodtheglory chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
This rocks
trecebo chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Excellent, SD! You babbled them into incoherancy...and beyond! I like the underthought process that leads to falling back on childhood habits. While lying is NOT on my list of things that should be a good thing, in this case, it RULES!
shadowwalker213 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Geez, you did it again I love the way this guy started telling the tall tale - very real, actually - under stress he just goes to something familiar and lets it fly! LOL Love it.
challengerspet chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Oh come on! This is so not fair LOL. Please hurry with more. And Yes I know I'm greedy it's a fault I cultivate when I'm reading something good
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Exciting.
giveGodtheglory chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
*Yells with despair*! Evil cliffhanger of doom!

Um, and a really well set up one.

God bless!

giveGodtheglory
shadowwalker213 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
I liked that first section - how he "knew" the Man in Sunglasses meant a "they" was connected. ;-) Your description of the scene in the rest was great - building the tension - and then Hannibal's still there! Arrgghh! I wish I had the whole story NOW so I could find out what happens. So hurry! LOL
trecebo chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
AW, dang! That was short and suspenseful. Excellent on the tension and the little details he noticed, like the landlord's sudden inability to speak English. I wonder if Chen was ever helped by the Team? That's a whole 'nuther story, eh?
elouise chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
i am really enjoying this fic and the look into hannibals home life.

update soon please
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Good chapter.
shadowwalker213 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I am thoroughly enjoying this progression. Your OC is so believable, and the hints and innuendos are so fun ("I know something you don't know") LOL
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »