Reviews for Scenes From a Balcony
shadowwalker213 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I am thoroughly enjoying this progression. Your OC is so believable, and the hints and innuendos are so fun ("I know something you don't know") LOL
trecebo chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Rut roh! The MIS has been spotted. The game is afoot! Release the hounds!
junkfoodmonkey chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
I get the feeling that's not the last we've seen of the Man In Sunglasses. Or some friends of his at least.

I'm really enjoying this, beautifully written as always.
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
I like your 'scenes' and I'm looking forward to the next.
shadowwalker213 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
You're continuing in great form :-) I like this mystery man you've added to the menu now - an additional reason to keep up with the story. It really is interesting to see all this through a "stranger's" eyes.
trecebo chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Oh, I wonder who the MIS works for? That ought to prove fun to figure out! I like the progression. It feels right, not to boggy.
trecebo chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Yes, I can see that playing out. No money, no doctor...sounds like starving author to me. :D
shadowwalker213 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Just a quick note to say that I'm still enjoying this - a very natural and easy friendship growing between the two that's very nice to "watch". :-)
marcey chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
HI!

i'm really enjoying the story so far. you've done an excellent job with just a little dialogue and scene setting. looking forward to more! i always enjoy a good hannibal story...

marcey
Dr Alice chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I'm really enjoying this different take on Hannibal. The image of two smokers bonding on the balcony is great, and I can't wait to see what comes next with the injured narrator!
trecebo chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Well, SD, the 500 limit explains things. I'd wish for longer chapters, but this will do nicely, since you have them written so well, eh? I thought so.
louise chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
interesting.i would imagine hannibal would appear this mysterious to write more,.
trecebo chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Dude, I must say, you have Hannibal pegged so far. I can see Peppard playing this out very well, almost choke on the smoke as it were...who does the writer look like?
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You are off to a good start. Very in tense, grammtically, as well as POV. I'll continue with chapter two.
shadowwalker213 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
It's kind of "meandering" - but I like it. :-) And I'd like to see how it develops. Interesting seeing Hannibal from an outsider's POV - especially one who has no idea who John really is. Not sure I want him to find out, either ;-)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3