Reviews for Mako Munchies
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I found this to be one of the funniest thing I have ever read!
Good story
songsilence chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I have no idea why I clicked on this one, as it was nothing like what I was looking for at the time, but I am SO glad I did.

That. Was. Excellent.

Imagery was perfect, and (as much as you could) you kept them in character, which is a feat unto itself when working with comedy and our beloved General. In fact, the only negative notes I have for you were the couple of times that you called Sephiroth's sword "Masume." You later changed it to Masamune, so it may have simply been your spell check. Something to look into, but not the end of the world.

Well done!
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very intertaining. It so sad they cant cook ;P
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
FOTLMHO! Oh gosh, that was hilarious!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hilarious! This brings new meaning to the saying 'I would burn a salad'. I loved the oatmeal monster. I'm still chuckling now. I think my neighbours probably think I'm mad.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Heh heh! Thanks for the laughs! I highly enjoyed reading your story!
sunset in love chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
oh god, oh god, damn, i'm having trouble keeping a poker face now... and meeting with the boss will start in 15 minutes... oh god, what was i thinking? i was hoping to ease the stress before meeting, and right now i couldn't get serious for a sec... oh god... it was so hilarious and very well written... oh my god...
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I sense a sequel.

'The small, cracked, brown Materia, the catalyst for such a strange turn of events, merely gleamed on the sofa forgotten.'

Is it going to eat the couch now? -doom face-

I liked how you made such absurd events seem so... possible :D Awesome story.
MogniteAmbush chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That. was AWESOME! :D :D :D

Haha, Zack is so awesomely klutzy.

Chocobo Confectionary chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hahahahahhaa!~ Genius. Pure pure genius. I cannot begin to describe the amount of laughing you made me go through )

Thanks!~ 3

xx~ Confectionary
Divanora chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
ROFLMAO. I nearly pissed myself.
Valth001 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is one of the funniest stories I've read on this site
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I just randomly clicked on this and I'm glad I did. I love how you played with cliches and put them in the story. There is so much awesome in this...

meat with gangrene, setting the oven for clean (bwa ha ha), Masamune being unable to cut the charcoal meat, oatmeal blob of doom... Great story! chapter 1 . 4/15/2009

this is so hilarious! i am actaully hyperventilating! its just to funney to describe! EVERYTHING made me laugh! the apron, pasta, the meat, the oatmeal monster and the fact is was all 4 nothin! i was laughing so hard all the way through! plz,plz plz rite more Zack and Seph (and other ff7 charecters) adventures!

lol the mighty master cant cook!

megalomaniageek chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
It's entirely a coincidence that I read this on Cloud's actual birthday, but that made it even better. It was quite hilarious and very well written.