Reviews for Especially Winry
Craycray chapter 1 . 6/14
What was that supposed to mean "When he wa having trouble with his lower regions?" XD masturbation?!
CatsEyeFlashlight chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awesome! Loved it! It's nice to see the inside of Ed's mind every once in a while... and sometimes it's not so nice...O.o; I remember saying 'oh snap! I didn't need to know that!' which in turn made me laugh! So great job!
Cold-Foxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I actually read this a few days ago, but FFN was being an ass and not letting me login. -.- I never did get a chance to review.

Anyways, good job! I loved it
Pieces Of Hope chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I could have been totally annoying and been like...

"What now? I Klicked it..." But no, I liked this too's fun to poke around inside Ed's brain _

Woo, yea!

All right...Nice story!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I actually read this a while ago but the review button had this 'thing' against me and wouldn't let me give my applause.

And then, being me, I didn't bookmark it. So I'm glad I re-found/read this. It made me laugh all over again. It was cute in one of those...unexplainable ways.

It's hilarious, definitely makes up for being short. Oh, how I wish you'd expand this. It'd be truly amazing.

Well, excellent write :D
xXVampireXx chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
AHAHAHAHA! That was funny! and cute! mostly funny though. but still, very cute too. -
werxa chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
oh god, that was a bit too much information about his dreams
PeaChii chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Simple. Cute!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
this was funny.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Our little Ed's becoming a man! (Uh... wait...)

That was hilarious! Just wonderful! The last line... nice touch!
Syolen chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Heheā€¦ Ed's hopeless. That was fun, will you write more ?
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/20/2007

This is a cute little piece but it seems it's not sure if it wants to be comedic or drama. It has aspects of both and in a longer story, that can be pulled off but in a short piece, it's nearly impossible.

You have a typo: "tarin od" for "train of".

Still, a cute little story.
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hahhahaha! So funny! And serious at the same time! God, I'm laughing like an idiot in here!

Ed's so helpless with girls... xD