Reviews for NCIS: Boomerang
crokettsgirl chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
This was a good story. I liked how Ziva remembered things about Tony and how Stan picked up on it. Maybe because i read this backwards but I thought that Tony was after Gibbs, brainwashed in Enemy within and that there was a part in the hospital where Tony did hold the baby and Ziva and Tony did go to the park before he went off on his op. Maybe I skipped a chapter on the movie and hospital part? I'm confused..lol...That isn't new to me though. But I did enjoy this story, I don't remember reading this one...Sue
SmileyAddy chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
great story
Dewey'sGirl chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
Very good story, I loved the Aussie slang thrown in here and there. A few grammar mistakes and in some places it didn't quite flow, but the idea was great and the story was excellent.
EmyPink chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
Yay! Yay! Yay! Nice finish, it really is. Very cute with Kelly Louise (I always thought she was named for Gibbs' Kelly). Poor Ziva having no idea and yay for Gibbs being so good with her.

Sad to see Brock go. He was a fun character, maybe he could return sometime or the team could go to Oz.

Next story sounds funky. Terrorists and Tony seems caught in the middle. Sounds exciting. Can't wait.

Again I did notice a few grammar mistakes and it should be they're not their. Sorry, just being picky.

Otherwise, excellent story.

EmyPink chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
Nice chapter. Now that our murderer is dead, is the story finishing soon? Then you can bring back Tony and have some fun Tiva times! Can't wait. Update soon.

EmyPink chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Hi! Hi! (Sorry I'm a little bouncy cos I got all As in my Semester report!) Yay for the update. I did notice that you left an "s" off a word and had a couple of grammatical errors (maybe a beta?), but other than that, it was good. Liked the paragraph breaks :) I enjoyed it. Update soon.

EmyPink chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Yay an update. Very quick too. I like quick updates :) Keep going, can't wait to read more.

EmyPink chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Hiya. Great chapter. Nicely written. I like the plot too, it's good. Poor McGee, missing Abby. Glad to see you took my advice and added paragraph breaks. Makes it's a lot easier to read. Update soon.

*EmyPink*

P.S Where's Tony in all this? Is he working with Fornell? Undercover? It needs Tiva :)
EmyPink chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Good job! Nice quick updates are great. I so think you should bring AFL into it. American Football vs. Aussie Rules. I'm sure Tony and Brocky could have a nice argument over it. Great chapter, more updates soon.

special agent Ali chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
sweet chapter so whos your fave couple? vote in my court couples if its not there though let me know all ill be sure to add it in

sweet story though
EmyPink chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Yay! An update! You made my day :) I am totally loving this fic (as I've said before). One tip, maybe you should put paragraph breaks between scenes so it's easier to keep track of where the agents are and what they are doing. It's slightly confusing when you jump from one location to another. Anyways, cool chappie. Update soon.

EmyPink chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
I am really enjoying this fic :) It's great! Go the Aussies! (I'm from Adelaide) I think NCIS should have an Aussie agent, we have a lot of great talent here and not much Aussie drama unfortunately. Please update soon.

mcabbyforever chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
all right heres a review i know how it feels not to get any its cute

heh heh heh really cute