Reviews for Accident in the Alleyway
Louey06 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Nice story I felt so bad for Dean!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
You have a good plot but you need to try to do better grammar. " You understand my lust for that son of a bitch demon"... Yeah, that sounds wrong. In so many ways.
JaffaCake13 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Now, baring in mind that I haven't actually read this chapter yet, and that this isn't a review but a response to the A/N, I'm just going to sit here and laugh at you.
I wrote fanfiction for a while before I got bored of my stories and busy with other things. I used to update once every eight or so months. And here you are thinking that four days is a long time to keep your readers waiting. It's actually quite funny when you think about it but seriously, who's stuff do you read that once a day is normal update time?!
A fanficoholic chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Americans use gas instead of petrol and miles instead of kilometers it could help to make your writing sound more like the television show
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Nice story! :)
Hmm chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Interesting story but you need to do serious research on the medical bits. You can't catch smoke inhalation and a dirty needle won't suddenly make you have a history of drug use. Thats like saying if you cut yourself on a knife you will get the scars of everyone else who has ever cut themselves on that knife.
carolinesayer chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
aw that was great thankyou :) loved it xx
Dassy1407 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
I love the entire story! I would have reviewed every chapter, but I was in a hurry to get to the next chapters! lol Again, I loved all the suspense and brotherly moments too!

Miss Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Great chapter. )
Dassy1407 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Wow, this chapter gave me chills, but in a good way! lol Can't wait to read the next one... here I go! Miss Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Chapter one and I am hooked! Lucky for me I found this story now and can just continue reading the rest now! lol Loven it so far!

Miss Dassy
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Yay! Im so glad that Sam recovered. And I so glad this isn't one of those fics where they have Sam lying in a hospital bed and then don't update
Hunting4Klainebows chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
i think your ending worked very well. it wasn't too rushed but it did allow people to get a further glimpse into sams healing stuff without havin it be a cliffhanger.
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Omg Sammy! That's just wrong, have them fighting and then in the middle of the fight have Sam get hit by a car. Wrong on so many levels but I can't say I haven't written fics like that. Ok great job so far, and now I'm going to keep reading!
Dementedjen chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Smoke inhalation and a history of drug use can't be spread through a needle. Drugs only stay in the blood stream for a short time and smoke inhalation is in the lungs, not blood.