Reviews for The Many Gruesome Deaths of Severus Snape
Radwoman chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I agree with you 100% on the Remus Lupin obsession,as I have one too. He's the best of the Marauders,he understands me,and is just and just like me,from the bookworm to the responsible one to the chocolate addiction. (only differences are that I'm not a male or a werewolf.) And I was mad/sad when he died! He should've at least got a death scene,don't you think?
Dr.BadassInABlueBox chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
OMG! this was totally awesome! Sirius's story was the best..cause Sirius wrote it..that, and it was rather funny, revenge is awesome :D

Jessie
Bittersweet x chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ring of Power, Raven of Power, dark over land, OH, it all makes sense now! I'm a huge huge huge LotR fan mself, twas quite accurate. :) And that Reginald bit! Like in Random Conversation! I love your stories :)
morfoulaassi chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Wow that was great it's really sad the think about he thought that he would be an equal to his former friends by going search for power and recognition is clear in your story and so are some gifts that he could have used and earn their respect.
bbr123 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
good story. sux that j.k did kill remus...
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Sorry, I've never read the Lord of the Rings, but the Raven of Power was pretty cool. But I hate Peter. He's a rat! :P

Very funny!
Rowena Stark chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Soo... this review is about 2 years late, but... who cares! This fic was AWESOME! I loved it! So very funny, and I can sort-of see the Mardarurs (I cannot spell thing XD) doing that! Hmm... I really liked Remus's method of killing Snape, but James's and Sirius's stories were really funny! Good job! )
crapmuffins chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Lol this story was quite funny. I liked how peter knew he was a total loser ;p
Rem10124 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
this was really good
ObsessiveConcierge chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I like Peter's story the best.
acidxlullaby chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
"Reginald? How about Harry?"

Mind if I quote that?

REALLY REALLY liked this!

Raven of Power...
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
that was a relly good story
An Aspiring Author chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
ok, good chapter and all, but i think you overdid the 'peter is the dumbest tool in the shed and totally sucks up to the other guys.' also, the raven of power is really only very remotely connected to lotr. i didnt even make that connection until i read your note. congrats on finishing your story! it was awesome!
TheRedBandit chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
lol

I love this story.

It rocks. :D

You're a really good writer.

TheRedBandit