Reviews for Mmmett Bop
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh, Emmett! XD Hanson? thst's XD so LOL.
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I really love this story and think that you should do another Emmett one!
Cindy53 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Amazing! Love it! You rock at this!
buttersideupper chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hilarious!

Poor Emmett.

I absolutly loved Carlise!
Charonte6247 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was hilarious!
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Emmett-bop!

XD

I like that song. It's groovy.

Emmett on the other hand...

Hehe
Sasusc chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
lol Love it! Poor Emmett!
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
"This was supposed to be something between me and my Jeep as we cruised down the highway." LOL! That part made me laugh out loud. I can SO imagine Emmett "cruising down the highway" while listening to MBop! This was a very cute story. Good job! :)
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
lol

this story made me laugh.

poor Emmett-bop.. hahaha

good job
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Haha. That was funny. Keep writing more stories, your really good at writing from other people's/non-people's POVs
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh wow, that was just too funny! Great job!
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
LOL hahaha! omg thats funny. *continues to laugh histerically* i love how you portrayed rosalie through emmetts eyes cause i think most people are a bit biased towards her cause like of her dislike of bella. fantastic fanfic. )
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ha ha! Wait, no! Poor Emmet! Ha ha ha! I feel so bad for him! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! No I don't! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That's the first story I've read where the people are actually in character while pranking each other. I absolutely adore you for it!
Dark Angel1984 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Totally out of Emmett-style, but possible. The tough ones always have something like that to hide, don't they? LOL. Great story! LOL
Me chapter 1 . 10/27/2007