Reviews for Mmmett Bop
That was very funny!
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
funny.. emmett bop..
dancerdarling chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
funny story, hilarious title!
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
oh my goodness!

AHAHAHA!

that was AMAZING!

i used to love the hansons.. but this.. was just.. too funny!

LMAO! :D:D
iTomato chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ohh man. Hahahaha. That was priceless! Carlisle's line at the end definitely took the cake though. If I had been drinking anything, it would have gotten spit back out. Rofl.

And you know, for some reason, the idea of Emmett listening to Hanson is actually not that far-fetched. Ahahaha.

Hilarious work! :D
Angelsca20 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hehheheheh, so funny!
klutzy-albino chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ilove this, it is so funny! You did a great job. _
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
hehe, good one, Sarah! Good job! :D

Nicole
SparkleLikeMillionDiamond chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG! That was hilarious! I could not stop laughing! I think I was close to laughing as much as Alice, Jasper, and Edward...lol...Anyway, very very good!
Likeasunburn chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Poor Emmett, it's not his fault he loves Hanson! He just fell to the power of the pretty! :p

Good stuff, Doll.
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
"The Middle of Nowhere" my favorite Hanson CD.. Nah, it's the only one I've ever heard, and that's only because it's how my parents punish me...

BUt what's with The Celine Dion joke? It hurt! Jk,

I think you had a fabulous story! You are such a good author!
Wolbachia chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh god, that was brilliant! I'm still giggling, hee hee. Emmett - the closet Hanson fan! *gigglesnort*

Heh, Emmett Bop. Hee hee hee hee.
blackjack17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I kind of already gave you my opinion on the lex, but I'll just tell you again...I LOVE it. You actually made me fall out of my rolly chair.
LikeAFairyTaleAgain chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This was soo funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Emmett! I loved the part about Edward and the ""Too many jokes...can't choose"" That was hilarious!
dineka7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007