Reviews for Air on a G String
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I'm in love with Van in all of your stories. You're such a great writer!
sweet chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Beautifully written. Very well done.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Very beautiful story, everytime I listen to Air on a G-String i think of this fanfiction now (and I listen to it pretty often). One of the reasons this story made the biggest impression on me is I love the flow of this story, and how all the moments Hitomi and Van spend together had a dreamlike quality to it until it all fell apart. This flow reminds me very much of the actual music.
TehDono chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Okay, first of all: WOW. Escaflowne is, for some odd reason, one of the only series I can enjoy AU for. I guess there is a certain atmosphere about Esca writers that others just don't have. This fic has the same kind of element that I place with some of the best fanfics I have ever read. Just wow...

Secondly, I absolutely loved the story within itself. I started it at about midnight, fully planning on only reading a chapter before my big day tomorrow, but now it's 3:00, and I'm only going to get 3 or do hours of sleep. I just couldn't put it down. Normally I check how many chapters so I can set goals for myself before going to bed, but I was so enraptured by this fiction that I couldn't even stop. I finally decided it was time to gauge myself at chapter 6. Then I was all "Hell.."

I had a few minute details in which irked me the wrong way, but the story is finished, not like you can change them. Besides, it's not like it took away from the fiction within itself. No the only thing that I felt took away from that was the-in my opinion-slightly rushed ending. I felt that there was room for more story.

In general though, I loved just about everything about it. First and foremost, you made Allen the bad guy (I always hated him) and put Millerna with Dryden (best character ever). Secondly, I like what you did with Merle. I was expecting to read a music-based fanfiction, considering the topic and the summary. But then we get Merle, who adds a whole new element to the story and really becomes the center piece of it. Music pieces are always done, because these fanfic writers also tend to love the romantic view of musicians, but very rarely do we deal with something as real, utterly confusing, life altering as Autism. There was more to their differences in music, and I think that's what attracted me.

A beautiful story.
s1mply0bsessed chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Aw! So sweet! I really loved your story! Keep up the amazing work! Man...I wish I could find a Van..
K.Higurashi chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
This was a great story! I'm so glad I decided to read it! _
zero-serenity chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
very enjoyable, i love finding esca fics that are nothing like the series lol

good job )
Kagami Konoe chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Okay, I'm glad you recommended this story. :D

It's so sweet! xD

I met about 3 autistic people. One of them got a crush on me just because I was nice to him once! .

But they're nice people.
Sandy Rain chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
Hey!

Ok love ur story again! just couldnt resist a break, i been reading it nono stop, lol.

cheers
Kintora chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
The irony. Right before I started reading this story, I had actually been sitting at my piano playing Air on a G String. So... This story started out really nostaligic and comforting for me to read after I reread Because I don't know what love is.

This piece is a wonderful short story - and I love it all. You're a gifted writer! You've got a great knack at crafting stories with the cast of Escaflowne.

Keep it up! D
Anime Monkey chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Aww! What a sweet story with a sweet ending! I love it!
snow blossoms chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
the dove description in the beginning is randomly amusing. it's like, "doves! okay! xD" I totally dig it. I moreso enjoy the description of the hotel room - how it's like a tomb and how it's chosen for her by someone else and it's filled with beautiful, meaningless things. That reflects her life status right now and I think that's pretty groovy how the setting relates to the character so well. The various phone conversations are amusing and successfully illustrate Hitomi's lonely state.

And ohmygosh, it's so cute that Van teaches! xD And man, like, his personality is so crazily perfect and humble; although he does have his demons, his patient and sweet character are just...*inserts fangirl adjectives of how Van is awesome* And it's great that you included Merle with her disability; her existance and interactions with others act as a foil to develop everyone else's character.

In short, you rock and that's for writing the Van/Hitomi fluff. x) Take care~~
Priestess of Passion chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
ohh! what a wonderful story! i wish all of your fics are finshed like that one. lol! jk. n e ways, you did a wonderful job on this one. i'm so speechless. with all the drama that happened in 8 short chapters, and the way u wrote it was wonderful...brilliant! keep up the great work!
Priestess of Passion chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
aw its was such a good chapter! Hitomi finally talking to Allen, finally kissing van!
Priestess of Passion chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
yet again another magnificant chapter! i love it! absolutly love it!