Reviews for Something in Common
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
g-g-g-g-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I love every single bit of its sweetness! You caught their characters pretty well, and i wish that this actually happened in the real sense. :(
Noiz Viruz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
wow, this fic is really good. I like how you elaborate their feelings and so on. Good job :)
lilnyaan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Neon I envy you. You should write more about KurapikaxNeon.. anything...
RTNknight chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
All I could say is that;

You must write more fic about this pairing again. I could never praise this awesome story enough. Characterization, prose, dialouge, everything is too perfect. The only disappointment is just that it's quite short, I WANT MORE! Well, it's not actually your false anyway.

Well, seeing that you're quite busy with other fics and such, but I still really hope from the bottom of my heart that you will consider give another attempt(s) for this pairing again, and so soon.
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Neon sure is lucky. :D
Be-ya chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
XD Quite simple but sweet in a sense.

I really do advice you to use past tense since your verbs need consistency. And ya know, verb inconsistencies affect the parallelism of thoughts. So yeah, that's just an advice.

But good job though :D Good luck with your future stories!
Tsumetai Mizu chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Your writing style is good. I like it. This is, by far, one of the best fics I have read that involves Neon. You really did some justice for her.

Personally, I think Neon isn't that bad. I was thinking that perhaps she's a person who conceals the fact that she cares by showing that she's a happy-go-lucky girl who doesn't care about other people. Like for example, in the manga, there was a scene where it seemed like she wasn't listening to what they're telling her about the auctioned overthrowned by thieves and half of the bodyguards were killed. They thought she wasn't listening because of her questions about what happened to the mummy. But upon having a brief talk with her father on the phone, she narrates what her bodyguard exactly told her: the thieves in the auction, half of the bodyguards are killed, they have a new head bodyguard. Plus, there was also a time that she decides to go home because she felt sorry for her maid Eliza.

It just goes to show that she's aware of her surroundings. But then she continues on her act because she's too caught up with her loneliness that she becomes selfish.

That was just my opinion on Neon. You're really good at writing. I envy you. If out of 10, I'll give you an 8 or 9.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
wai! :)

it's so cute! :)

i love it! :)

mecha kawaii! :)
mysteriously.mesmerized chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aw...how sweet! Neon is such a different person in ur story! Write more! PLZ write more! Pretty PWEZ wit a cherry on the top! I love reading it!

-Crystal-
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow, I really liked your story! It's really touching and very cute. You understand the characters really well. Congrats!
Snowmist chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
how...how warm!...enjoyed reading it!can't wait 2 c de next chappie!

-Destiny-
Karachi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Not bad, write more!
accountcanceled chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
EEP! I loved it soo much!

You're a great writer! _