Reviews for Do You Remember Spanish?
Katia Marn chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You can spell will like this: "Claro que si iré a la cama contigo"

and the other will be " ¿Vienes a la cama conmigo por favor? In Spanish we use both ¿? signs
LeaveIt chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is so sweet - just a nice little snippet of BAship happiness - lovely.
Soph24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
So Cute! loved the spanish!
Jackie Flannery chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
me gusto mucho tu historia, ellos son una bonita pareja

Felicidades, sigue escribiendo
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome! I love stories were other languages are included. Thanks for the translation. I wouldn't have known what it means. I only know French as a third language.

Greets.
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Voy a i think if i remember is will i took spanish

i loved the story by the way
AussieCaskettFan85 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
cool story
McGarrettgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
first my english sucks! i read this stories just to practice my english (nah i enjoy read this stuff)... i like your story ... i don't imagine Goren asking Eames in spanish or english (if he do something like that someday) go to bed but is funny!

second "Claro que si, yo loare viene a la cama contigo.” is incorrect ... the correct is "Claro que sí, yo lo hare, voy a la cama contigo."

well bye-bye hope to read more from you
Caia chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
If by "loare" you mean "I'll do it" it's "lo haré"

so "of course I will come to bed with you" I would have translated as "claro que iré a la cama contigo" or "claro que si, iré a la cama contigo" (of course, I'll go to bed with you / of course I will, I'll go to bed with you) or "claro que lo haré" (of course I will - and it's a given that she means to bed with him)...

ANYWAY, it's not like someone who reads won't understand what you mean, so...
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
hehe SO cute. :D I adore them. :D I adore this story. Very cute. Fabulous work. I can see this. :) He likes to impress her with his language skills. LOL :) Great work.
bowl of fruit chapter 1 . 6/20/2007