Reviews for Fragments
Ash0011 chapter 75 . 5/31
these are neat
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 75 . 4/11
I love reading these fragments. But would it be possible to go back and add a line at the beginning of each one to name the fandom(s)?
suziq968 chapter 51 . 3/11
Oh this would be so fun. Please, pretty please with sugar on top and hugs and PLEEEEEEEEEASE?
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 58 . 2/6
i like this idea for a story can you message me if you know if there is a story like this and what its called
Amused chapter 51 . 2/3
Another figment that would be a great longer story.
Difdi chapter 56 . 12/22/2017
It explains... so MUCH!
Difdi chapter 42 . 12/18/2017
Daphne, Scooby and Velma? Well, that's one way to obliquely call Cordelia a bitch, I suppose...
tarrangar chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
I have a theory for why it took sex to make Angels curse break, the curse is 2-ways, Angelus feel all Angel feels, and Angel feel all Angelus feel, so as long as Angelus is miserable Angel wont be perfectly happy, so Angels moment of perfect happiness can only come when Angelus is happy too, Angelus had gone without sex for a century like Angel had, and Buffy is quite good looking, so Angelus enjoyed the sex too, which mean his suffering wasn't preventing Angel from being perfectly happy during sex.

But during all the times where Angel was happy because he saw that Buffy loved and accepted him, Angelus wanted to puke, and that feeling kept Angel's happiness from being pure.

So all in all there's only 3 things I can think of, that would make both Angel and Angelus happy at the same time, sex, killing someone Angel really wanted dead, Angelus didn't care for one way or another, and copious amounts of drugs, in most other cases only one of them is happy at a time, so the feedback from the other keep the happiness from being total.
BlazeStryker chapter 59 . 11/15/2017
We are the S-I-Ts so pity us, The food is bland, the monsters hideous;
We love to Slay then eat or fool around;
We are the Sunnydale S-I-Ts...
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 58 . 10/27/2017
I wonder how a story with this Xander would turn out?
doubledamn chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
Could an argument be made that Harry is owed a Debt by a majority of Magical Britain fro his defeat and prevention of repowered Voldemort?
stephenopolos chapter 46 . 9/7/2017
alternatively make him one of the alt Xanders and have him end up in there accidentally, after the road trip Xander loots a post apocalyptic sunnydale down to the bedrock.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 39 . 8/7/2017
"Why the Washington Monument? What else was big enough for the Statue of Liberty to use as a stripper pole?"

The Eiffel Tower? After all she is technically be considered French, or at least half French.
pixelherodev chapter 27 . 7/17/2017
Sure they were dangerous and brutal predators, but at least he could have had a laugh every once in a while.

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! I can't take the puns! No more!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
w ww .fanfiction s/12497089/2/ Anime-Addventure -Emperor-Ranma-of-Mongo
I always wondered where this piece fit.
Apparently it fit here.
And I have to say, this piece that you wrote isn't even that weird compared to the rest.
Seriously Anime Addventure must have been a extremely fun nuthouse site.
Thank you for contributing there.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »