Reviews for Pilot's Manual
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
This seems rather fun.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Aww cuteness. I wouldn't really consider Rei related to him, but he I love the rant. It makes Shinji seem guilty of nearly everything and actually being morally wrong in some form or fashion.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I like this one. It makes perfect sense. Nerve just ignores everything while Rei and Shinji have wild sex. Now you just need to have them destroy various angels for daring to cock block them.
korrd chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I really like the interaction between Shinji and Rei in this, any chance this will be continued in the future?
CMVreud chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
[this is not a comment/please ignore me]
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Why isn't there more of this it's so glorious.

Rei's personality is just so much fun to read. Did she stop taking her pills or something.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
"We will have to expedite this game if at all possible."

Shinji glanced up from his cards, "Why?"

"We have sync and medical tests in three hours."

"But it only takes fifteen minutes to get from here to… I fold."

Absolutely. Fucking. Histerical!

...But I'm confused. Is this taken from another site, or have the other chapters mot been written?
Pyroclastic flow chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
. I read this on the addventure . it was good and i should have remembered the title
funkmasterjo chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
fragmented but fantastic. Frankly, I don't read those kind of episode stories, but it's actually much better for me like this. I don't know how to explain it? I'm assured of a uniform level and style or something? Anyways, I don't get the bad feeling like "what the hell am I reading here?"

As to the story itself, it's really very awesome
Cant Namemyself chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
oh that really sucks for Maya...buts its funny too!
Cant Namemyself chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
too much crappy stuff that its FUNNY! THOU SHALT NOT SEPERATE REI AND SHINJI!
Velvet Nights chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
i would like to say one thing about this story...

i love it! it's positivley hilarious!

my favorite part so far was in chapter 1 where the magi showed gendo the 5 things they learned about shinji and rei's activities.

"the last data did not factor in the eva's themselves"

dennisud chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Poor maya unconcious and about to be a chew toy for some pervert... oh just a common thing on the USS nerv!

dennisud chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Shoulda Played Strip-Twister!

Shorter chappy but still fun to read!

Umm will Asuka's arrival be rivalry or a threesome?

dennisud chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yo Dog, interestin way to do the nasty with Love between dem!

LGreat in drivin gendo nutso and Poor Misa-chan, knowing but not askin!