Reviews for Killing Frost
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Thank you for leaving this behind.
The site Addventure must have been a true treasure trove.
I am sad it is gone now.
Thank you for showing what has been.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
BOOM

nicely done
Thank you for writing this.
erik chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Another epic tease.
Midoriryu chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I'm a little late finding this, but it sure makes me curious what's going to happen next.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Lovely.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
what is this?
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Always a pleasure to read some of these entries compiled together for our enjoyment.
Babs Yerunkle chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Hot dang this is fun! After half the first page I caught on to the whole concept of where it was from. And while it would be nice to have a final story that fills in from start to finish, at the moment the writing and situation is compelling enough that we don't need the start. But those new threads - please, more!
Jonakhensu chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Say... do you know where I can find the Daria crossover continuation of this? Assuming it became a separate fic from Addventure?
ShadowBakaSama chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I like this story line, but you should at least start the story from the start of the plot-line, this makes little sense starting after so much has already happened.

Also since you are posting it here you could clean-up some of the errors in spelling and such and edit out the extra options and comments line.

I hope you have some new content to add to this as well.
ApocSM chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!