Reviews for SM Fragments
This was a nice discourse from the usual buffy fics too bad it seems a long time coming
Well, most people can't separate Ranma from his curse. But I doubt he would find himself in China if he ended up being taken in by the Hino Shrine, and that direction seems the most interesting.
erik chapter 19 . 3/10
No nothing about either of these genres (Ranma / Sailor Moon) but I love what you have done with them.
cko2 chapter 19 . 1/13
Some very amusing story takes in this section and others down right laughing my butt off at.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 1/12
This should be its own fic.
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 1/12
Well, looks like Ranma will get another unwanted fiancee.
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 1/12
I love this!
uo-chou chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Good work, kimosabe!
Chief Minion chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
I love this story series.
KrisB-71854 chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Hmm, so is Ranma setting Tofu up with Kasumi or is he safe guarding Kasumi for his own purposes? I love how she adores his house hold remodeling.

The cult thing at the end is rather funny and actually makes sense.
KrisB-71854 chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I had to look up the characters involved. You know funnily enough, I think Ranma will still come across as the Hero to the public while Triana seems to be The Villain.

They'll have the entire anti stereotype thing going for them. Let's face it Ranma will almost always act like a hero except that in his day to day life and his various rivals coming after him he just so happens to cause or be the root of tons of Chaos.

You know this thread deserves tons more development. I can see "everyone" in the scene thinking that Triana and Ranma make a cute arching couple. Instead of various heroes breaking into their arch relationship though, they'd have his normal rivals and hmm, (ex) fiancees trying to jump into things.

I can see Ranma and Triana playing by the rules and having fun until his normal psycho stalkers start trying to kill her off. ;) Oddly, due to the rules of his relationship, he would than be authorized extreme force on the various folks that tried to harm his arch. I'd love to see what magic that she'd unleash on the various folks trying to harm him though. I want a scene where P-chan tries to peek at her and unlike Akane, she gets Ranmas hint and tosses P-chan into her closet.

I want to see Ranma "accidentally" recruit Nabiki as his personal spy mistress and accountant. I could only imagine the fun things that you could do with Nabiki not realizing that she has joined the Guild and also having various minions protect her or have her own arch boyfriend. ;) Nah, Nabiki is the type that would be a national level boss within 3-6 months without trying.
ranma hibiki chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
*falls over laughing* really,this is gold mine of comedy!
ranma hibiki chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
i'm not sure which is more hilarious..setsuna trying to match up ranma, or a "Evil Guild" taking in said martial artist who thinks it's sort of like a college for those who don't do well with books

keep up the good work!
dialNforNinja chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Kasumi considering Indiana Jones type traps a fun work-out routine and Tofu being set up to drop himself into her bed gift-wrapped is what really makes this series of snips sing, I have to say. The Guild of Calamitous Intent really does seem like a good match for Ranma, if he's been stirred upenough to be a more proactive about pursuing goals of his own - most of the time he comes off as rather passive and reactive, not really interested in anything beyond his next meal and practicing The Art without even looking for new challenges, just waiting for them to appear. Wonder of wonders, Genma might actually be onto something with calling him a lazy student lacking in dedication...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...