Reviews for SM Fragments
son of a peach chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Ah, it's always fun re-reading your fics, especially the unfinished archives. It does leave one wishing for more. Especially this last set of three chapters. The idea of Ranma as a boobie trap building villain is definitely intriguing.
Nenji chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
...Meh.

SonOfNenji chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
It was ok until the AN which ruined it for me. Evil shouldn't win, especially in such contrived ways.

Ranko doesn't deserve that hell just so you'd have an excuse to make Ranma male.

SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Heh! *rolls eyes*

SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
This is really really good. Glad I found it.

SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
This was actually really really really good. One of your best works.

I enjoyed it very much.

SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Meh.

SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
This was kinda funny, actually.

I vote "The Talk".

SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Ranma's first meeting with the girl was pretty good, but everything before he arrived and also after he knocked her out was pretty bad.

Meh chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Seeing as Bob Lobster has left his masterpiece unfinished, this is easily one of my favorite Ranma/SM, Ranma/Venus crossovers...please sir, could we have some more?!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
This was a nice discourse from the usual buffy fics too bad it seems a long time coming
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Well, most people can't separate Ranma from his curse. But I doubt he would find himself in China if he ended up being taken in by the Hino Shrine, and that direction seems the most interesting.
erik chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
No nothing about either of these genres (Ranma / Sailor Moon) but I love what you have done with them.
cko2 chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
Some very amusing story takes in this section and others down right laughing my butt off at.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
This should be its own fic.