Reviews for Crossing Business With Bridges
Dean Johnson chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
6'1 to be exact, yes I looked it up.
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Two stories in and I'm starting to realize that you are an amazing writer.

This has to be the best few lines I have ever read in any fic.

"'So, shorten it.'

'I can't just shorten it.'

'Why not? Just…paraphrase.'

'Dean, if just saying Fuck off evil spirit worked, no-one would need our help.'

'So say it in Latin.'"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
'He was fucked. Not just might be fucked, which would have been okay. Dean lived his entire life in Might Be Fucked. He owned real estate there. This was south of that border into Fucked Central.'
This is so how Dean would verbalized a shitty situation, loved it! Thanks
Greenbush chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Really liked the mixture of humour and danger, and your wonderfully descriptive asides “This was south of that border into Fucked Central.”. Good stuff!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Mad Server just turned me on to your work. Absolutely fabulous, I am inspired. Thanks for a great read.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Really loved this and found it through LJ storyfinders.

You really had the boys voices spot on, I could totally hear them actually saying your words.

*runs off to read your other fic*

xx
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow

I liked that DD Drowning Dean is always fun stuff (okay, I think I'm crazy ahaha I have to go to a shrink, like yesterday lol Or maybe I'm just a mean girl lol)

See you around ~

Rosetta
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I enjoyed this story. :) I like the way you write, I wish there was more of it. :P
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh good story, the end was creepy and gave a great sign of things to come reading it now. Really enjoyed that, I was starting to get a bit panicked. Good job.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice! Good job! Although I have to wonder, why did you rate this story Mature? I found nothing wrong with it. :D
WaywardSon5160 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Excellent story. I think the line about Sergent Safety was particularly hilarious in light of this past weeks episode. If you haven't seen it, you should. (although I don't know why you wouldn't have... unless you posting fanfictions here about Supernatural is just some clever and ridiculous ruse to trick us all into thinking that you like Supernatural)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Impressive story with well-written characterizations and tense pacing. Dean's drowning and Sam's panic all but broke my heart and I'm beyond glad everything worked out in the end.

The brothers' conversation in the car was both moving and hilarious (especially the pneumonia and pleurisy part). Plus, I agree with Sammy that Dean doesn't need to know how exactly he managed to open the door, not yet anyway.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow! -That was an incredibly entertaining piece of writing there! The humor was spot on- Exquisitely done!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
The last line just made this whole thing pack a massive punch. Awesome as always :D

GN
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow, that was great. You built up the suspense really well, and threw in a dose of angsty Sam at the end. Thank you for sharing!