Reviews for Chimera
Rose kitty chapter 1 . 3/12
I’ve come back to this story after years (first time i resd jt it was a long time ago). You need to get published, asap! You have such a gift.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/12/2016
Honestly, you should make this into a novel and get it published.
catchyoyo chapter 42 . 7/24/2014
I'm reading this for maybe the twentieth time just to relive the beautiful words. I've never encounters phrases as lovely and as dramatic and arching and as final as yours. Please continue to write more stories of Blue and Chatoya. In one of your other stories, something was said of them living together beyond death, ruling Hell...please continue to write about them. You have an amazing gift.

Thank you for sharing it with us :).

Blue and Chatoya. They will be my favorite love story forever.
Phantom chapter 42 . 6/28/2014
Has anyone ever told you you're an amazing fiction writer?... everything from the subtle plot dropped in one golden nugget in some ancient riverbed at a time, to the eloquent words and fluid style... You know, you're really wasting your talent writing fanfics.
neonharlot chapter 42 . 8/8/2013
This story has captured my heart. The way in which you spun the story was so captivating, i couldn't stop reading. I'm not going to lie; this story surpasses even some of the novels i've read.
The characters are real and believable. I don't think i'll ever forget what these characters went through. (Even if it is fictional)
Its a unique perspective on the soulmate bond. There may have been miniscule errors, but you've got a way with words that leaves me speechless. Utterly amazing.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/5/2013
Oh u evil soul there better be an epilogue at least other wise ill die never knowing what has happend between them
GoBlueDevils09 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Very confusing to read
Guest chapter 42 . 1/6/2013
This story was written for 9 years?
Guest chapter 42 . 12/21/2012
that was awsome and a great fanfiction good job
Maryam chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i love this story it's so amazing
Bluebell Balloons chapter 42 . 6/4/2012
This is, by far, the best story I've read on fanfiction. Your character development and descriptions are spot on, and it never failed to capture my attention. I seriously stayed up until 3am unable to stop reading.

I really enjoyed reading this story, despite the times I wanted to cry. Haha. The premise and characterization are incredibly unique, and I love the fact that Chatoya and Blue's relationship isn't like the relationships of most soul mates. It makes it far more interesting.

I absolutely love this story, and I hope you'll continue to write more soon! :D
thelittledevil333 chapter 42 . 3/6/2012
I know that this might meen nothing to ya, but Blue reminds me of Lord Byron a lot :) keep writing- i think you're great! This story is one of my favs

now
ssslash chapter 42 . 2/8/2012
hi there, just thought i'd give you your thousandth review. unless i'm too late, of course. then nevermind.

Chimera was lovely and definitely will always be one of my favorite stories of all time. keep writing!
renyun chapter 42 . 1/10/2012
This was such a lovely story.

Chatoya I felt was probably the best developed character in this story. I could feel her anguish, her heartbreak, and her love throughout the chapters. The feelings you evoke through your characters are amazing. While Blue was definitely a hard character for me to swallow because he is such an antithesis of what I feel the heroine should deserve, he was definitely very interesting to read.

I also felt the concept that while everyone may be destined to have a soulmate they may not necessarily love them is an interesting take on the soulmates/bonds.

This story was epic and I'm so glad I read it. Hope you will continue to write!
Aethiana chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
There were on his arms that she had never noticed; they only showed now because he was icy-pale all over, as though he'd slid through the surface of an arctic lake and couldn't find his way out again.

- They were on his arms? There were on his arms what she had never noticed?

He was deaf, and dumb, and blind, and tainted, and Tam wouldn't' want him

- Extra apostrophe at wouldn't'
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »