Reviews for The Mysterious Hermano
midnightwintersolstice chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
'Naruto clapped a hand on his prodigy’s shoulder. “Gaara, let me tell you a story about angst. A few years back, I had just failed to make genin for the second time, I was sitting in the playground, watching the other kids and their parents talk and laugh... I go over to the restaurant across the street, get a leftover piece of steak, some frozen veggies, a little pepper... baby, I had a stew going!”

Gaara stared at him, at a complete loss for words."

Hilarious. Brilliant story. XD
NightGal chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! xD

IS SO FUNNY~ kk
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i laughed so much reading this, especialy since i opened it right before my mom asked me how much spanish i understood (arent alarm clock instructions fun?)
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
There were a lot of humorous parts in this. Your yaoi makes me laugh, which was what I'd figured it would do and thus why I read it in the first place. I watched some Arrested Development on and off, but that was during the years when my parents had control over my life and so I didn't get to watch it much. Anyways, nice story and all that, and I look forward to more from you (not for any story in specific...just generally).
The Crimson Wing chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
...xD I do declare that that piece of art were rather interesting, mmhmm.

Purposeful bad grammar. It's good. But anyway.

KanShika makes me smile a lot. For some reason ShikaTema makes me grimace, their personalities don't work for me. And no, it's not because I'm just a yaoi fangirl, GOSH. Unfortunately I suck and where it was parodied from didn't ring a bell (I saw where it was and I was trying to think if I've seen it but, again, I suck) but that was still just fine.

Nice writing. Well done. CHEERS. Now I'm off to...do...something or other!

-Crimson
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I loved it!
Amory Blackwood chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
yay for the Mysterious Hermano. _ and how you had them interact. great fic!
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I like how Hanabi is a warning. And I also remember reading this in your notebook! (How I miss your notebook. T_T) I'm one of those people who sees the warning in the summary, becomes really conflicted, then ends up clicking on it anyway and reading the whole thing. I'm still in denile. XD Anyway, I like your story! Parodies are my friends.
Amatyultare256 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I've never seen Arrested Development-but I love this story. The party is so hilariously disfunctional...it's just amazing. There are so many great lines, but my favorite may just be "He's got a big-boy crush on 'Believe-it' Uzumaki". Mwahaha. Naruto as an emotion coach-it's priceless.