Reviews for Goodbye
Loleia chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really liked this. honestly, I myself would wanna kiss Zuko right now. Please write more of it.
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I'd like it to be a multichapter.

It's really a great story.
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aww...the cuteness of the fluff! Continue, please!
pleasedeleteaccount1579 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
yay for zuko and mai kissing! :] it makes me so happy! this was really good! i luv maiko. maiko is awesome

YAY FOR MAIKO!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This is good as a oneshot, but I think you should continue! I want to know if Mai eescapes Azula's suspicion. (And somewhat sadistically hope she doesn't. Cause then she could narrowly escape death and join Zuko. :D)

Good story, hope to see more!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved it! You know, I bet this is pretty much how they will end up kissing in season 3. (have you seen the preview yet?)
hardxfreakinxcore chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Write. More. Now.

Yes. That was beyond perfect.

I think that Season Three will have Maiko. There's been a lot of hinting by Mike and Brian. And this is how I would have planned it out. Exactly.

Perfect. Writing. Set-up. Everything. Good job and WRITE MORE!
soupcan chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This could be wonderful as a multi-chapter. I really hope you decide to continue it!
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I vote you write more chapters, this looks like it might make a goos multi-chapter story.
GoddessOfCsilla chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great story, so cute! _

You should continue!

GoddessOC
daydream11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ya got my vote to conintue this. -le happy sigh- Fricken awesome.
maiko forever chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
THAT WAS SO AMAZINGLY SWEET!

Favorites!
Glitara Keladry Sophia chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*Reviews so it becomes multi chaptered* ZOMG Caeli! That was amazing, and cute. But the "I should tell you" moment was tottally from RENT. lol. Anyways great job dahling!